RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Yashahime anime rant

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Chun-Li's Anything Goes Section

Yashahime anime rant
Mistress 9
Saturn

Species: Senshi

Warning spoilers. So I was all excited about seeing a spinoff of one of my favorite childhood anime until I was horrified at what I saw. They supported pedophilia which is so disgusting. A 13 year old girl gives birth to a much older adult demon. This ruined my childhood memories. They destroyed an adoptive father daughter relationship and made it in to a sexual one. They made what was supposed to be acting as a protective guardian to an 8 year old turn out in to child molestation. I am so angry that I am ranting every where.
Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:38 am
Last Quincy
Kombatant

Species: Human

That is sick. Thanks for the warning to avoid that anime series
Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:43 pm
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

I am glad someone else brought this up. I was very upset about this too. Yashahime has a very young target audience. They are going to think that it is okay for little kids to fall in love with their adult teachers and have babies with them. I hope that responsible parents will ban their kids from watching this anime because it is a very bad influence.
Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:27 am
Andy
Kombatant

Disgusting. This gives a bad name to other animes
Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:56 pm
SuperBeast
Demon King/Sushi Lover/Smoker

Species: Hybrid
Profession: Professional Asshole.

That's pretty gross. Unfortunately it spills into reality. Google Woody Allen and you'll see what I mean.

Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:20 am
Mina
Kombatant

Many fans are angrily complaining about this on Twitter.
Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:47 am
Andy
Kombatant

Those fans have every right to complain
Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:23 pm
RD Archfiend
Kombatant

Species: Duel Monster Spirit

Some reboots and spinoffs should never happen because it will destroy the original
Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:32 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Much better to watch an airing instead
Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:19 am
Mad Cat
Death

Species: Human?

eh i knew this was gonna happen, i remember when i posted something like 10 years ago and everyone were like " that doesn't happen in real life" you would be surprised how old the "virgin" mary was when she was wed off to joseph lol, you see back in the way back old days, when a girl had her first menstrual cycle that meant she was a woman, now many parents would try to hide this because the last thing they wanted was their little girl marrying some old decrepit fossil. of course this didn't change until the 16th-18th century when some countries stop this practice altogether, in fact some places actually continue this practice , wich is disgusting.

as for shesshomaru and rin having kids....honest truth...i expected a shitty dad who didnt have time for his girls but he actually pulled through he may not raised them personally but he made sure they were safe and care for wich is something not many mother and fathers do nowadays, do i agree with the under age relationship shesshomaru and rin had? no i do not, but who am i to judge? i mean the girl was pretty much head over heels with him and i am sure shesshomaru knew this but he didnt took advantage of that like many perverts would, in fact if you read the manga or saw the audio epilogue (japan only) you will see that rin pretty much offered her self in both spirit and body to shesshomaru not as a little girl or as her adoptive daughter but as a woman and a wife, now this is interesting because commonly 12 year old girls dont give a shit about that they only want the fairy tail, but not rin, she wanted the real deal, and sesshomaru accepted her proposal becuase he didnt see her as child but as a woman. and lets face it living in feudal japan was like living in medieval germany, if ya didnt die from the war, the plague would kill you, life was short and children became adults at age ten. it was different times and different laws altogether.

So yeah before any one says that shesshomaru is a child molesting rapist and a shitty father, get your facts straight before posting, it will make you look less like a clown

Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:54 am
James
Master chef and slaughterer of pokemons

The perv has been lusting over her since she was 8. Thank goodness we live in modern times and have police to protect children. I am glad my other favorite anime shows are not like that. I also will not watch airings or support someone who deliberately spreads herpes on the vulnerable

To denounce the evils of truth and love
To extend our reach to the stars above
Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:38 pm
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

What I know for sure is that in reality if a teacher wanted to make the moves on my sweet little niece I would kill him.
Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:22 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Chun-Li's Anything Goes Section All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: