Mario Day

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Mario Day
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Because of the Mar.10 thing, did you know March 10 is actually Mario Day? I'm sure my little Koopa Prince celebrates this date Happy

I can't think which of my Mario games I'd play today, but if anything then playing on my PS2 should suit - naturally, because of the Piranha Plant.

I still can't convince mom to get a Switch - shame, it would have been so nice not just to beat her at Street Fighter, but to see her enjoy the Switch versions of the games she loves such as Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (I can just see her using the motorbike A LOT, especially because my dad loves motorbikes); and even Donut Lord feels she'd enjoy Super Mario Odyssey. So unless I can convince mom, I'm debating on getting one myself...

Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:05 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Rhank you princess. Please join the celebration with the koopa family. We can arrange an airing for you
Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:56 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

White Knight wrote:
Rhank you princess. Please join the celebration with the koopa family. We can arrange an airing for you

You are most welcome, I figured you (and Wizzard, if he's still around?) would celebrate Mario Day.

What did you do for Mario Day? I went over to mom's house earlier (my census form arrived yesterday, so mom will take care of it)... and when I played Tekken Tag Tournament 2, two of the characters I used were Sebastian and Wang - both of whom have Luigi costumes.

And as you know, yes I do have a few airings on the cards - so you certainly have been making arrangements LOL. My next two are on Friday, so I'll do the final countdown tomorrow.

Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:24 pm
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

Happy Mario Day. Nintendo fandom still lives on
Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:35 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: