June is Bully Koopa Month!
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

RD Archfiend wrote:
You sure do have a lot of family problems

Oh my stars, it's even scarier with Donut Lord's criminal record! I don't know if he's actually been arrested, but he used to steal from my parents and especially from me - indeed, one of the sickest, most disgusting cases of bullying including to get a reaction; also, I think as a teenager he was caught on CCTV running around town, one night when he ran out of the house? Mom once also had to take him down the jail cells to scare him straight, but even that never worked!

Oh yes, and Donut Lord's old console username (I think, on his XBox 360 - or was it a PS3?) was 'marajuanasmoke' - and, ahem, just as I feared, it wasn't some minor joke he was making, as he later told me he is an addict. He was rehabbed for it, but he failed.

Mom has, however, assured me Donut Lord is no longer allowed at the house - so chances of seeing him are only minimal, i.e. in case he comes to collect his snail mail... and there's even no guarantee of that, not least as one of his cars has broken down. She is also putting his remaining belongings in her attic, including his PS4.

The only family member Donut Lord is willing to talk to, is Gran - and even then, that's only because she's letting him keep his other car at her house. I have warned Gran to be careful around Donut Lord.

But indeed, my parents are happy they can resume playing with and spoiling baby Murphy again - she's their first and only grandchild, after all! Just the other day, mom went shopping and bought a handful of baby books for Murphy, since it turns out she loves books.

Naturally, mom has a few children's books of her own, so she can read those to Murphy - including two of my childhood favourites: The Tiger who Came to Tea (I even saw the short-film adaptation of that), and The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

I have promised mom, I will gladly loan her some of my own books when Murphy is old enough for big kids' books - but I'd only loan her my copy of The Witches, if mom does the Grand High Witch's accent (she can actually do the accent!) when reading the Grand High Witch's lines in the book. I'm debating on getting a new copy of Charlotte's Web, especially as I have the game about it...

Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:56 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Scary. Hug
Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:10 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Mod Soul wrote:
Scary. Hug

Awww, thanks for the hug Mod Soul 0:-)

Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:33 pm
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Species: Human
Profession: Queer

Family problems are difficult

Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:12 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: