Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

August is White Cape Month!
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

August is White Cape Month, in memory of the original Mute Incident. Such a painful tragedy had occurred at the height of my newfound glory, since I was charmed by the live action Street Fighter movie - and forced me to begin developing and implementing the security we know and love. I even take a swig of mouthwash at the start of an airing celebration, because mouthwash is the anti-mute curative in Persona 4.

With Donut Lord's shock reputation as of late even to Gran... yes, I'll certainly emphasise on as much white and anti-mute as possible. But when mom and I visited Gran on Friday evening (she needed mom's help, with her laundry machine), please be assured she reported he hasn't been bothering her as of late...

Important dates in White Cape Month:

August 6 to 10: The Final Countdown Festival! The celebration of the inevitable result, of how I found myself thinking of our favourite crazed military dictator General M Bison every time I hear Europe's most famous smash hit, The Final Countdown. I had even previously sung it on karaoke in Spanish Deadeye Month 2007, ahead of my second Santa Claude visit.

August 23 and 24: Mute Incident anniversary

August 25 and 26: Aniverse-ary of when I completed the Swedish- and Russian-language versions of the Bucky O'Hare NES game. They were the first and second pre-airing gaming achievements, for three airings in Balrog Bashing Month 2016 - but again, with the loss of Grandpa Ken on the day before the third of those three airings, please be assured he's not at risk, as we lost him little over an hour before I had to start that respective final countdown.

Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:59 am
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:10 am
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

We should all wear a lot of white this month
Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:00 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Raven wrote:
We should all wear a lot of white this month

Indeed! Why, in fact Donut Lord's ex is going to let me register my own profile on her Nintendo Switch - so I'll see if I can get any white costume options, when I design my Mii. I actually mained Donut Lord's ex (i.e. her Mii!) on her copy of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, so I'm looking forward to maining myself.

I can't guarantee any white costumes on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, though. Normally, I wear the Samus Aran suit because that's cool - but when I host airing celebrations, it's the Mega Man suit all the way, yes doubly so because of Ryu's Mega Man costume on Street Fighter 5. And that is before we consider, Donut Lord's ex is herself a Ryu main -and her mom, a Chun Li main- on Street Fighter 5!

Of course, we'll also need to consider tributes to my cat Yoshimoto - including how I will wear the red airing dress for next time (I'll still wear the white cape, please be assured about that), as he was Raul's successor. Anyone up for discussion?

And, I've added a picture of my purrfect baby girl Jasmine in my personal gallery. Isn't she beautiful?

Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:12 pm
Mistress 9
Saturn

Species: Senshi

Have fun with Mario Karting
Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:24 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Mistress 9 wrote:
Have fun with Mario Karting

Oh I will! I bet Lemmy would be honoured, to see the Koopa Princess racing alongside his namesake Happy

Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:24 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Don't forget that white cape when playing Mario kart
Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:55 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

White Knight wrote:
Don't forget that white cape when playing Mario kart

I don't think the Mii designer has a white cape option, but I'll see if I can find a lovely white ensemble for my Mii. Just remember, if not my default Mii suit, it's either the Samus costume or the Mega Man one.

Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:03 pm
Raven
Kombatant

You can always wear one of your famous airing white capes
Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:01 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:34 pm
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Today is the first day of the festival
Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:30 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

how true Raven, it depends if the situation arises - and yes Mod Soul, indeed it is Happy

And, in case anyone wants my opinion on the new fighter Luke... hmmm, well we need to see how things go with him, before we can decide. That, and yes I want to see what costumes are planned for him LOL

With regard to him being slated for Street Fighter 6... I hope that game turns out good, like it better not be a bad one for us Vega fans...

Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:59 pm
Mistress 9
Saturn

Species: Senshi

How is the festival this year?
Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:39 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Mistress 9 wrote:
How is the festival this year?

Oh, it's been fine. Thank you for asking ^_^

And good news for everyone who is looking forward to the Oro/Akira release on Street Fighter 5, especially for the Akira fans! I was lucky enough to buy a copy of Rival Schools today! Sakura's guest appearance therein is one thing, but Akira joining the Street Fighter circuit was reason enough to convince me to keep an eye out for Rival Schools.

I actually went into town to get a Nintendo Switch (my parents and I have been talking, about me getting one)... but I just couldn't say no to a few other little trinkets as well. So my face lit up, to find a copy of Rival Schools!

Because of the Switch, yes we can confirm Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection, for the 2021 Street Fighter mandate. I chose the poster for it as my cover - the poster's beauty alone is one thing, but Ibuki is on the poster, and there is the point of my strong Christmas views being known as Ibuki's Law.

However, I could not find a copy of Ultra Street Fighter 2 - so lest I find it elsewhere in the meantime, my dad has allowed me to EBay for it with my birthday money.

Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:45 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

For the Pokemons (and Pokemon players here), please go and kill some Zubat for me. One of the nicknames I've heard for them is 'Cave Herpes' - eeeewww! WTF

Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:49 pm
Tetsu
Kombatant

There shouldn't be a festival to celebrate this year if you are mourning Yoshimoto
Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:35 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Tetsu wrote:
There shouldn't be a festival to celebrate this year if you are mourning Yoshimoto

Please remember the Final Countdown Festival honours the inevitable result, of my thinking of Bison every time I hear The Final Countdown. I only chose 'festival' in naming the anniversary, for the sake of alliteration.

However, Yoshimoto's passing was another point I took to heart, when I agreed to get a Switch - for the time being, I'm using one of the Yoshi icons as my profile avatar. I may eventually change to another avatar - like let's face it, King Dedede (from Kirby) is the spitting image of Duck !

For airing celebrations, I'm leaning toward using any of the Samus Aran icons, or maybe one or two Zelda ones - that is, because of the Metroid content in later Monster Hunter games, as well as Capcom having made some of the Zelda games. Any preferences?

And when it comes to games, when buying a Switch bundle the first choice was Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. I have been using the Samus and, yes, Yoshi suits for my Mii, but I've also uploaded one or two others yes including Bowser. I only hope I don't have to wait too long, to upload and thus use the Mega Man suit...

Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:48 am
Raven
Kombatant

Airings and celebrations should still go on even if there are deaths
Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:14 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Raven wrote:
Airings and celebrations should still go on even if there are deaths

That's true, though indeed still remain on alert especially in the case of airings - but yes, thankfully I realise the "Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia" crowd will not claim Yoshimoto as another victim 0:-)

Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:27 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:51 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: