D'oh!...nut Lord...

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

D'oh!...nut Lord...
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Hey guys... I must ask you to please seriously keep an eye out for me, as I'm not kidding that my brother Donut Lord really has become horrible - not just to me, but my family. It seems I was right all along, that him bullying me even when he was a baby was no mere 'sibling rivalry'!

As well as his nastiness altogether, I must alert you that he is in fact a hacker - I don't know if he's hacked any of my devices, unless that "This is a windows system warning" shit I once had was his doing? The only hacktivity of his which I am aware of, is that he has repeatedly hacked my sister-in-law's phone; and I don't know if he has an official hacker handle or something, let alone if he's gotten in shit for the hacking - but... well, I don't suppose a certain someone here can step in for me, on Donut Lord's hacking front?

Thankfully, my family finally believes my innocence, over certain me VS Donut Lord brawls when my parents used to take his side over mine, and so would punish me. Still... the scars cut pretty deep, including one shocking incident immediately before Yoshimoto was taken ill...

The only one who has heard from him in recent months, was Gran - she'd let him park his car on her drive, when he has nowhere else to park it. But it's been there for months now, and the sooner he takes it away, the better...

And yes, feel free to bash Donut Lord! Excuse the crap pun in the title, by the way - it was the first thing I could think of...

Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:12 am
Piplup
Kombatant

Piplup
Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:01 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: