RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Where does the Dee Jay go?

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Where does the Dee Jay go?
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

I know you may all still be wondering, about my maining verdict on Street Fighter 6 (if I ever get to play it...) - besides the Cammy binge, of course, and the World Tour mode seeing the long-awaited Street Fighter games debut of Princess Natalie. Well, unless Vega is brought back for the game (in which case, I'd automatically pick him - though I'd still use Cammy to test it out...)... I can now confirm, that once I get #Justice4Kylie I will main Dee Jay. Yes, I would pick that gorgeous green ensemble for his third costume if possible - otherwise, I will happily settle for his classic costume.

Why Dee Jay, I hear you ask? Well, it's for a similar reason to my maining Sagat in the first two Street Fighter Alphas, and Magneto in X-Men VS Street Fighter: Vega appears in one of Dee Jay's memories, in conversation with him in the World Tour mode! Dee Jay mistakenly believed Shadaloo to be a popular band, with Vega as the violinist - and yes, after seeing the image of the supposed 'band', it looks like we finally 'unofficially' get to see M Bison singing The Final Countdown Laughing

I am aware, that Vega also appears in one of Blanka's memories - and I am open to discussion on maining him (before you ask, in his classic costume if not Blanka Chan). But so far... well in case you're wondering, 'Where does the DJ go?' is the title of another Kylie tune!

Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:47 pm
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:44 am
Unown
Kombatant

Unown
Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:32 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: