Congratulations on the Vega Lego shirt
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:00 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Thank you, Lil Saturn ^_^

And with regard to the demand for a feudal Japan binge, as tribute to Yoshimoto... how do you guys feel, about me making the NES game Legend of Kage as the first achievement when the time comes?

Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:04 pm
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Species: Human
Profession: Queer

If you like the game them why not choose it?

Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:01 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Limey Man wrote:
If you like the game them why not choose it?

Oh, of course I do! I just thought I'd ask how y'all feel about it too...

And before anyone suggests Samurai Pizza Cats (yes, I used to watch that show as well!) also for the NES, especially as I've found that game has a hard mode... unfortunately, I'll have to turn you down on that one. I tried inputting the right buttons for the hard mode, but I couldn't. Damn -_-

And in case anyone asks about Japanese food, since another of my airing traditions is to bask in some (if not all) of the culture -including to eat food- from the classic Street Fighter 2 countries... well there are tins of I think salmon or mackerel in teriyaki sauce and in katsu curry sauce, which I can buy at one of my local supermarkets. I'll be sure to buy a few of those, when the time comes - I miss the fabulous taste of them already!

There is also a Yo! Sushi bar in the Cheshire Oaks shopping outlet, near Liverpool - if at all possible (i.e. depending on pandemic restrictions, and all), I may consider going there whether for my birthday and/or my next airing celebration. Again because of Jasmine being from Liverpool, I'm still keen on going to Liverpool for my birthday shopping - so also if possible, I can ask if we could call at Cheshire Oaks on the way to or from. They have another supermarket we can use there, so if I want to buy any food I'm sorted 0:-)

I can't guarantee, though, if I'll find any more of the limited edition Yo! Sushi-flavoured crisps...

Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:31 am
Mistress 9
Saturn

Species: Senshi

Will definitely make a good first achievement
Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:55 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Mistress 9 wrote:
Will definitely make a good first achievement

Thank you very much, for your verdict. I appreciate that 0:-)

Oh, and I can think of another Europe tune -besides The Final Countdown, that is- which would also fit my current feudal binge: namely, Ninja! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC_3zTIQLd4

I can't guarantee about Saga Frontier 2 (PS1) for an achievement, I say so because you can learn a sumo move in that game - I'll have to give that move a look, if I can...

But good news for the Breath of Fire fans - I'll have to give Breath of Fire 4 a do-over, yes including equipping everyone with anti-ailment gear! The heroes in all four Breath of Fire games are all named Ryu (not to be confused with our own Ryu), and in Breath of Fire 4 there are Japanese-style areas.

I actually thought I'd beaten Breath of Fire 4 not too long after the Mute Incident, i.e. yes I focused on it because mute is present therein so I equipped anti-ailment gear - but the game kept freezing at certain points -_- . As luck would have it, Breath of Fire 4 was among the other PS1 games being sold at the time when I bought my Switch - I just could not leave it there for long, and I bought it after a week or so!

Additionally, remember Gran has said it would be fine, about giving Chun Li a mention for this year's Street Fighter mandate (i.e. because Jasmine's breeders are a lovely Chinese family) - so in case there is any question about enjoying Chinese culture for my next airing celebration, yes I'm covered for that as well.

I did consider the NES game Destiny of an Emperor (itself, another Capcom title!), even more so because Zhang He is therein thus also making Zhang He a Capcom character - but I'm not too confident about that one. However, we'll see what I can concoct when it's time...

Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:11 am
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

Hood choices
Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:05 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Green Ninja wrote:
Hood choices

Thanks, Green Ninja ^_^

Of course, I realise Mortal Kombat 4 would qualify for the Chinese/Japanese culture? I think I read somewhere, Ed Boon and John Tobias were inspired to create Mortal Kombat by a load of Chinese and Japanese mythology they played with as children...

And to go with my recent purchase of Mortal Kombat 4, today I bought myself a Sub-Zero phone holder! Naturally, this is for use when I don't have airings. Green Ninja, do you have one of these?

Oh, I picked up a new airing shirt today from the Lego shop! The featured artwork is another Vega one, with his cage and the Spanish flag in the background - does anyone know the artwork I'm talking about?

So obviously, I'm now in a bind over the Shirt of Chivalry. The shit I bought a few weeks ago features that neon Vega artwork, like on Udon's Street Fighter comics. Should I choose that shirt, or the new one?

Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:22 pm
Alexis
Kombatant

Congratulations on the new shirt. If you are going to honor Yoshimoto then which shirt has a theme closest to that
Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:24 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Alexis wrote:
Congratulations on the new shirt. If you are going to honor Yoshimoto then which shirt has a theme closest to that

That's a good point, as such should I still consider the Guile VS Bison one -or any other Bison shirts I may get, for that matter- as the Shirt of Chivalry? That is, "Of COURSE!", because Yoshimoto was Raul's successor.

I also picked up a Blanka shirt today, so any Blanka players among you are also in luck!

Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:12 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Gracia wrote:
Alexis wrote:

That's a good point, as such should I still consider the Guile VS Bison one -or any other Bison shirts I may get, for that matter- as the Shirt of Chivalry? That is, "Of COURSE!", because Yoshimoto was Raul's successor.

I also picked up a Blanka shirt today, so any Blanka players among you are also in luck!

Also, I can't promise anything... but I have asked the Lego shop to make shirts with the Streets of Gotham artwork on them, except of course Vega as Two-Face is still a no-no.

In particular, bearing in mind the tributes to Yoshimoto...

-For anyone supporting the Japanese culture binge, for me having named Yoshimoto after a feudal Japanese warlord... yes I have asked if they can do a shirt featuring E Honda as The Penguin. That's actually my favourite artwork in the Streets of Gotham range, and I still think it's fate how I got a frame of it AND the Batman Returns video game on a day when Batman Returns was on TV.

-For those who might request our favourite crazed military dictator to get the spotlight, yes because of Yoshimoto being Raul's successor... I did ask if the Lego shop can do a shirt featuring Bison as Ra's Al Ghul.

If either or both of the above requirements can be met, yes I'll consider one of those shirts to be the Shirt of Chivalry - but if I end up with both, I'll take it to a vote. Otherwise, I'll stick with the Bison VS Guile shirt they sold me a few weeks ago.

And I have told Gran about the shirts, yes if the Lego shop makes any Ken shirts she may want to get me one for the Street Fighter mandate - it all depends on which artwork we like most, if not one featuring Ken as Robin. Coincidentally, Gran tells me she was nicknamed 'Robin' when she was a girl!

Also, the Lego shop will start making the baubles again this year, they'll start making them in Nightwalker Month - so if they make any Street Fighter baubles, I'll be sure to buy them. I only hope I can use them 0:-)

Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:26 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

I hope the Lego shop can listen to your requests
Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:18 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Mod Soul wrote:
I hope the Lego shop can listen to your requests

Yes - they said they can do that. We'll see what they can come up with for me, next time I go shopping ^_^

Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:52 am
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

Good luck with the Lego shop
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:24 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Good luck princess
Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:16 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Thank you, both ^_^

The Lego shop still hasn't yet prepped the Streets of Gotham shirts, however they did have one shirt for me yesterday so I bought that one. It's one of of the comic cover arts, and this one has Bison on it so that qualifies it as another Shirt of Chivalry candidate.

Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:09 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:05 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Congratulations on the latest chivalry shirt
Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:16 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Thank you, Raven ^_^

And for anyone who might ask, about me getting the new wave (pond?) of Resident Evil rubber ducks... I can tell you, I will be getting the Nemesis rubber duck! All together now: "STARS!"

Because Nemesis is a zombie, my dad feels it makes sense about having him as an exclusive Halloween decoration - i.e. if I have any airings on or after Halloween. Otherwise, he'll sit on my shelf for all exclusive Christmas and Halloween decorations.

Lest I get the other four new rubber ducks -Ada Wong, the Merchant, HUNK and Tofu- in the meantime, I am considering getting them for my birthday EBaying, particularly Ada yes of because Kolin's Ada costume in Street Fighter 5. These four will go on display in my bathroom along with the rest of my Street Fighter and Resident Evil rubber ducks and, yes, I will use them as exclusive bath toys.

Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:55 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 81 of 101
Jump to: