RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Vega lives!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 101, 102, 103  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Vega lives!
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Thank you very much everybody, my airing celebration went beautifully. No further airings are imminent, so feel free to start the old 'airing petition' again LOL

I think the channel plans to delete the Street Fighter movie from its 'record'/'download' option tomorrow night, so I realise that may decrease the chances of Santa Claude coming to town this year (i.e. via that channel), and maybe the channel is about to lose its own respective license for the Street Fighter movie - but you never know...

I also realise, my next airing celebration will obviously be my first without little Yoshimoto. I'm still in shock, I mean until he started having those accidents he seemed like a happy, healthy cat - but bloody hell, I know!

Because of my next celebration being the first without Yoshimoto, I've decided to wear the red airing dress for that. Please remember, Yoshimoto was successor to Raul (May 16 2003 - January 7 2018) - and, hence certain details in my fics, the movie heavily implies that Bison likes even his women to wear red just like him.

When I first had Yoshimoto, mom also noted about him being a 'mini-Mel' - in other words, because of him being a tabby, she thought he looked like a smaller version of my then-other cat Mel. We all know the shock truth about Mel's evil namesake, and the resulting irony that I lost little Mel on the four-year anniversary of when I was scared off from here - however, during evil Mel's feigned attraction to me, note his inevitable response whenever I wore red. So I just couldn't resist bearing that in mind, with regard to paying tribute to Yoshimoto!

But yes, this was the third time when I had to have a kitten as an airing gift! As such, even with mom's insistence on a princess name, airing tradition is very clear that my new baby was required to have a Capcom name - and as well as the Viewtiful Joe connection, remember Capcom's Disney games include the SNES version of Aladdin which, coincidentally, I saw while out shopping on the day before we surrendered Yoshimoto.

And in case you're all wondering... the gentleman in my avatar is Yoshimoto Imagawa, my cat Yoshimoto's historical namesake! The Pokemons here are most likely to recognise the name, for this reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZJt6dD9ItA

If anyone else wants to suggest Yoshimoto tribute ideas, then yes please do!

Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:32 pm
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

Was wondering about the new avatar. Thanks for the explanation
Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:20 pm
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:31 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Green Ninja wrote:
Was wondering about the new avatar. Thanks for the explanation

No probs!

As mentioned when I had Yoshimoto, I named him because, on the one-year anniversary of my revenge on Carie... one of my comforts was to play Warriors Orochi 2 (a Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors crossover game; and still a work in progress - not yet an achievement...), and one of the stages I did that day was the Battle of Okehazama - the historical defeat battle for Yoshimoto Imagawa. I realise I should have been celebrating my revenge anniversary - but, yes, my waving the red flag for Raul the night before already resulted in an impending sense of gloom, even before I had to make the 'RIP Raul :'(' post.

I had been keen on the name 'Yoshimoto' for a cat since before Raul was officially taken ill, and again expressed that keenness on my 33rd birthday. When mom brought me my new bundle of joy on the day after we lost Raul, and as I cuddled him to get my first sense of bonding with him... mom did ask "What are you going to call him?" . I almost instantly stuck with my guns, and named him Yoshimoto - specifically, because of my playing the Okehazama stage on Warriors Orochi 2 the day before.

So when I waved Yoshimoto's red flag, on the morning of May 6... to show my now-more-severe prayers, I decided to repeat the same honours as I had which resulted in his name. As I had three years earlier, I needed to power up some of my characters in the game, so given the circumstances I instantly chose to do so via the Okehazama stage.

But I also did the two easiest difficulty levels, for the 'Battle of Chen Cang' dream/dramatic stage - that's the dream stage for, yes you guessed it, Yoshimoto Imagawa, and for that reason it even uses an older Okehazama theme for the background music. With the Warriors Orochi policy of teams of three, Yoshimoto shares that stage with two female characters: Ginchiyo Tachibana (my main for that dream stage), and Xing Cai.

Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:14 pm
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

Good luck
Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:33 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:48 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

Good luck
Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:03 pm
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:55 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Good luck princess
Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:58 am
Mew
Mew

Mew

Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:18 pm
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Any more games and airings?
Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:17 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Neo Senshi wrote:
Any more games and airings?

No airings at the moment, no.

However, yes I continue to prepare more games ready for when the time comes. There's a good chance the Bubble Bobble players among you might be in for a treat!

Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:51 am
Alexis
Kombatant

Species: Human

You got a new Bubble Bobble? Happy
Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:03 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Alexis wrote:
You got a new Bubble Bobble? Happy

Yes. You play them yourself?

Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:50 am
Mew
Mew

Mew

Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:12 pm
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Congratulations on the bobble figure
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:14 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Mod Soul wrote:
Congratulations on the bobble figure

Thanks, but no it's not a figure - it's the old Bubble Bobble game. You not heard of it? It's the inspiration behind the Bust-A-Move (AKA Puzzle Bobble) games, and by god it is addictive.

Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:33 pm
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Congratulations
Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:39 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

And with the worries about Donut Lord, mom has agreed to keep me safe when I have airings. Needs must, I'd ask her and/or to drive their scar around my street (and fight, if it comes to that! LOL) on my airing day, and possibly when I begin the final countdown. As soon as I phone my parents to say "It's the final countdown!", we'll make all needed plans to keep me safe!

Despite my parents reassuring me, that Donut Lord isn't likely to turn up at my apartment... we just cannot take any chances, there's a good chance he might be all like "Oh, that [insert hate crime word here] sister of mine has got an airing coming up - I'll just drive up to her apartment and/or phone her on her big day and/or within the final countdown, and repeat the Mute Incident! Why, I'll even take a big dollop of MJ... and in my high, I'll kill her AND her cats on her big day, so people can be all like 'muahahahaha, that [insert nasty words here] live action Street Fighter movie killed her and her precious catty-watties - the movie's curse has struck again'!" I just know he'd likely cross any line possible, to get back at us - when he turned up yesterday at my parents' house, he even kicked one of the wheels on mom's car, in response to mom still not letting him in!

Of course, yes needs must I'd consider my usual brand of revenge, such as playing any games with white costumes and/or anti-mute gear therein. But in case the question arises, Final Fantasy 6 (the very game in which I learned of the White Cape) is still a work in progress, so there's no guarantee about that...

Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:43 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Donut Lord is making me worry so much about our princess
Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:10 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
Page 79 of 103
Jump to: