June is Bully Koopa Month!

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

June is Bully Koopa Month!
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

June is Bully Koopa Month, in honour of the efforts to avenging Dennis Hopper!

After we lost Dennis on an airing day in 2010 (and as I feared, one of the most cold-blooded of the evil "Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia" hate trend eventually mocked Dennis for this, while harassing me on New Year's Day 2011), I felt the need for a fresh new airing to avenge Dennis - and Roy and others gladly helped out, including to sell me a couple of the would-be pre-airing gaming achievements. The majority of those donations were made in June 2010, as well as that Roy is himself a June baby.

As well as that... with Dennis Hopper Memorial Month being our awareness month against "Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia", Bully Koopa Month can be our month against bullying in general. I will NOT tolerate such hate crime as calling people the r-word, in fact even Donut Lord has called me some of the same horrid names as my enemies have called me - and my dad handed Donut Lord's ass to him, for one such assault just three days before the Mute For Coal Incident!

The only major date we have this month is, in fact, today, which happens to be Zangief's birthday according to Capcom. It's an airing day!

Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:44 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Love being a Koopa. It is our month!
Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:31 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

White Knight wrote:
Love being a Koopa. It is our month!

Indeed so, Lemmy Happy I still have both Lemmy figurines on display on my Donkey Kong Stadium (from The Super Mario Bros. Movie), along with Kamek, the gold Bullet Bill, Zelda and a few others... but I've taken off some things like the Yoshi egg, so I can make room for a King K Rool amiibo. I had the first two Donkey Kong Country games (still looking for the third one) as airing gifts, along with the guide for Donkey Kong Country 2 and even one for Yoshi's Island (I can use the guide to help with the GBA port of this?) - so it only felt right for the same honour to go to King K Rool, and put him on the display.

Mom did, however, also let me take back home my guide for Donkey Kong Country 3. I did ask if she wanted to keep it there, in case she plays that game again - but she was cool with me taking it home...

Actually, I bought a SNES version Pro Action Replay last year - and it too has been a big help with a lot of games! I've been testing out one or two Pro Action Replay codes for Donkey Kong Country 3 on my SNES emulator, and I can say it does look promising, so I look forward to getting the real thing - especially because, it'd be easier to play on a console than on an emulator (i.e. the keyboard keys and all can be a tad... tricky, especially when making Dixie Kong fly) LOL

Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:01 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: