S.I.N. II: Twilight of the Gods
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » SuperBeast's Inferno

S.I.N. II: Twilight of the Gods
Mad Cat
Death

Species: Human?

Theme

Skeith:I was a fool...the sins were the locks...and now the door has been opened and unleashed an evil that was thought to be destroyed...they have been in myths, legends and folklore and now they are part of our way of life...i was the one that responsible for their return and its fitting that i am the one that puts them down...for good!

Skeith jumps towards beings of light and slash them with his scythe.

Coming soon!

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:41 pm
RD Archfiend
Kombatant

Species: Duel Monster Spirit

It's the sequel. Can't wait to read more.
Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:19 pm
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:07 am
Anonymous

Thank you very much Mad Cat. I am so looking forward to your new series of SIN fics
Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:28 am
Jiggles

Thanks Mad Cat I like your stories too
Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:47 am
Jaden

This sounds so good. I normally don't like reading long stuff but Mad Cat's stories are what fighting,suspense and action should really be like
Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:52 pm
tigggra

Skeith is returning :D
Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:12 pm
Anonymous

Yay! Thanks Mad Cat for continuing Skeith's adventures
Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:13 am
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:50 am
General Ran

Unleash your anger and get your revenge, Skeith. Mad Cat always knows how to make an entrance
Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:17 am
Anonymous

Here is hoping for a more violent and lovable Skeith than ever before
Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:35 pm
Anonymous

Bring out the hot babes!
Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:32 pm
Mad Cat
Death

Species: Human?

It has been been 7 weeks since the Sins and their army were defeated by Skeith and his friends, but even after their defeat some of their top soldiers continue the work of their fallen mistresses and masters....

On Typo...

A lone farmer taking care of its crops without a care in the world, is enjoying its day by working on the field, his family has work so hard making sure the crops were big and enough to feed their town and family, suddenly the farmer hears a whistling sound coming from the sky, he sees a large object falling towards him, unable to move out of fear he stays put, the large object crashes right besides him.

Old Enemies,New fights

He starts coughing because there's a lot of dust, the dust starts clearing up and he notices that the object is actually a giant monster but that doesn't scare him, what brought him more fear than anything else was the mark it was bearing on its shoulder, the Mark of the Sin Empire , but then he started wondering what could have done this to an elite soldier of the now falling sin empire, he starts looking around the surroundings and then he stares at the sky and sees Skeith and his friends, upon seeing them the giant monster gets up and roars at Skeith and his friends, the monster then jumps and attacks Skeith and his friends

Skeith Kicks the monster in the jaw, the monster falls down again but before it touches the ground again, Morti kicks him from behind around the lower point of its back,Magus then appears in front of it and fires a barrage of green laser beams from his hands, the monster recovers quickly but its slow to defend against Fidchel's lighting charge punch, the punch erupts a hole in the monster abdomen, in that moment Gorre appears on front of its face, she then divides into two and plucks out the monster's eyes with her hands , the monster cries in pain covering the sockets of were its eyes used to be, in that moment Maha creates a whirlwind of thorns and roses around the monster causing a countless number of cuts around the monster, suddenly Tarvos appears on top of the monster, she raises her and then waves it down, from the sky a huge stake comes down, impaling the monster into the ground , the monster still willing to fight gets up with two big holes on its body and bleeding badly from its wound, the monster open its mouth and starts charging a beam, before it can complete its attack however, Corbenik appears in front of and shoots from his gun a large blast that blows its head off, the monster's body continues moving on its own and starts sending beams from its hands at random, hitting various places around the area, its then that Cubia slices horizontally the monster in half, then all of them together blast the monster at the same time, killing it for good.

Cubia: Why do they always challenge us knowing they will get an ass whooping they wont soon forget?!?!?

To be Continued

Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:47 am
Jaden

It's the long awaited sequel!
Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:04 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:59 pm
Pinkie Pie

Story time! :D
Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:10 am
Anonymous

Thank you MadCat! I am so happy that the sequel is finally out!
Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:21 am
Anonymous

Thank you Mad Cat. I am sure your sequel will be just as great as the first one. The foolish monster gets its eyes ripped out and the first to be killed by Skeith and his team
Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:50 am
Wobbuffet

Skeith will never retire he is always fighting monsters
Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:55 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

I am glad to see that Skeith hasn't lost his touch
Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:25 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » SuperBeast's Inferno All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10
Jump to: