RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Ken Month!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Ken Month!
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Mina wrote:
I am having nightmares every day thanks to Aliexpress

Yes, I saw that post - and I'm very sorry to hear about it. Can you show me a picture of the item you were looking for? I'll see if I can find one on EBay for you.

The only online shopping things my family uses are EBay, and the Marketplace app on Facebook (honest to god, I thought that app was another one of those online game app things! LOL) - and we've only ever had one problem on EBay.

Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:34 am
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Species: Human
Profession: Queer

Hot chocolate helps for me

Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:58 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Limey Man wrote:
Hot chocolate helps for me

I'm more of a fruit juice girl, actually. But thanks for the offer 0:-)

Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:45 am
Kisara
Convention seeker

Then lemonade?

Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:09 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Kisara wrote:
Then lemonade?

If I could find any, then yes. Other than both types of Brazilian-style Lucozade, I have a special preference for pineapple juice, or this lovely tropical juice I can get down the supermarket.

Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:05 pm
Alexis
Kombatant

Sleeping with a photo if Jay by your pillow can fight off the nightmares
Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:26 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Alexis wrote:

Close enough - I have some of my framed Lego Street Fighters hanging in my living room (I sleep in there), yes including the Vega and Zangief ones I had for last year's Special Champion Edition Street Fighter mandate, and even the Ken one I had for my Special Champion Edition the year before that. My cats are not allowed in the games room (where I keep a lot of my treasures, including my gifts from Jay), because that's my sanctuary - so I sleep in the living room, to be with them.

An offer mom made yesterday kind of made me a little unsettled, though - I'm not pissed at her for it, but it was kind of scary. Were I interested (uhm, what do you think...?), she'd ask if the vaccine could be administered while I am under gas anesthetic. Unless anyone (particularly Setsuna, as she'd likely know best) tells me otherwise, I thought that was a physical impossibility - my family friend who died from cancer in 2008 was a nurse, and she told me shots and blood tests must be administered while I am awake, because of something about how I may never wake up if they are administered while I'm under gas anesthetic. I also thought they couldn't even put a sufficient dose of vaccine into an IV-drip bag, like how I had a blood and fluid transfusion when I broke my leg?

Not to mention, the reported side effects! As well as the effects alone, if they become 'extreme' enough for me to end up in hospital... then I will end up in my evil local hospital, which would especially be a problem if indeed they assign that bitch Carie to watch me!

If, however, it WAS possible... then of course, the rules apply for me being anesthetised! Because of the Mute For Coal Incident, I must attend all 'risky' appointments (such as anything medical-related) and celebrate Christmas dressed in white, including Street Fighter clothing if airings are imminent; and I must take at least one item of Street Fighter merchandise gifted to me and/or signed for me by the movie cast - and in the case of surgery and/or anything else requiring me to have general anesthesia, the items must be held for me to view while I'm being gassed. Not the sort of ever-comforting bonus I'd have, when being treated like a goddamn human pincushion -_-

If not any of my airing shirts, I do have a choice of {A} this white shirt with Bucky O'Hare on it - and the shirt actually arrived on, I kid you not, what would have been Raul Julia's 79th birthday; or {B} my white blouse with a black star pattern (yes, you heard me), which I wore for my 2017 tooth op at Liverpool. Turns out, the blouse is rather convenient for surgery - that is, for when they stick the cardio pads on my chest.

And yes, of course, the appointment/s would have to be rescheduled 'if Damme applicable'. We cannot risk another Mute Incident repeat, which could be shockingly likely if, like Carie, they insist on calling out "Natalie Farrell!" and therefore rushing me in without first allowing mom to give them the marching orders!

Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:33 am
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:09 pm
Mina
Kombatant

I paid for a small acrylic stand of an anime character but received a piece of cardboard. I am too peeved to do any more shopping right now
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:41 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Mina wrote:
I paid for a small acrylic stand of an anime character but received a piece of cardboard. I am too peeved to do any more shopping right now

Yes, I did see your post - can you tell me which character it was? That way, when you do feel ready to do more shopping, I will know who to look for on EBay for you.

Would you prefer anything located in the US only, or would you accept any worldwide delivery? As if in a sign from Heaven, one of my Vega figures was imported all the way from Raul Julia's hometown San Juan, Puerto Rico!

Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:08 am
Raven
Kombatant

Alexis wrote:

That sounds very lovely
Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:36 am
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

Mina wrote:

Sorry about your bad experiences. I have even heard how some shoppers received empty boxes
Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:13 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

https://www.nintenderos.com/2021/02/ryu-y-chun-li-de-street-fighter-confirman-su-llegada-a-fortnite-con-este-video/?fbclid=IwAR3NTtEsz8-fYPcd8qTO8DgSR-czD4I78g2kVyMb4fQ9r8yNT4a4LG3oQTc

any Fortnite players here?

Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:37 am
Arcadia Demon
Kombatant

Green Ninja wrote:
Mina wrote:

Sorry about your bad experiences. I have even heard how some shoppers received empty boxes

That is more common than you think. Even on trusted sites like Amazon
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:34 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: