RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Stay away from Aliexpress
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Chun-Li's Anything Goes Section

Stay away from Aliexpress
Mina
Kombatant

Species: Human

They are filled with crooks. I bought an acrylic stand of an anime character but when it arrived I received a completely different item which was a piece of blank white cardboard with a butterfly cutout on it that was not even worth a quarter. I paid $7 which was not much but I hate to be cheated on. I complained to the seller. No response. Then a filed a complaint for a partial refund of $5 and provided plenty of pictures. Aliexpress would not provide me with any refund. Then the seller admitted to making a mistake but would not refund me anything. He said that is punishment for filing a complaint. I have every right to file a complaint for being sent the wrong product. What happened to the buyer protection plan? Since I paid with Paypal I have opened up a dispute and will now have to wait one month for the decision.
Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:53 am
SuperBeast
Demon King/Sushi Lover/Smoker

Species: Hybrid
Profession: Professional Asshole.

Sorry that happened. I never heard of this site, but it seems like they're no better than Big Apple Collectibles. They're crooks too. If you can stay on them, do it. I know it's only a few bucks, but during a pandemic that's a lot.

Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:16 pm
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

I hope Paypal can rule in your favor and they should because you were scammed. Aliexpress is a hit or miss. You can get deals if you are lucky but there are more bad people on there. Many people have had the same problem that you are having with Aliexpress
Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:58 am
Andy
Kombatant

This is why I will only stick to Amazon and Ebay
Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:54 pm
Kisara
Convention seeker

Good luck. Tell us all what happened

Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:08 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:52 am
Last Quincy
Kombatant

If you read the complaints on Reddit and any Google search you will know that you are not alone. The sellers there are extremely unreliable. They want you to provide a video of where you are opening the package but come on people expect to receive what they paid for and if they know they would be deceived they would not buy from the seller in the first place.
Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:21 am
Zane
Hell Kaiser

Profession: Duelist
Bio: My life sucks at the moment but I am lucky to be alive...

Paypal should side with you but if not use the chargeback from your cc company. Getting a significantly different item than what you paid for is supposed to be covered in the buyer protection plan

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:21 pm
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

Mina, any good news?
Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:53 pm
Mina
Kombatant

No I still haven't heard anything from Paypal yet. I am getting really angry about this. I only asked for a partial refund for being sent the wrong item. I don't understand why I am being punished for someone else's mistake
Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:36 am
SuperBeast
Demon King/Sushi Lover/Smoker

Species: Hybrid
Profession: Professional Asshole.

Sorry, just keep up with PayPal, and don't let yourself be forgotten. They should be able to get you a full refund. Sorry you have to deal with this shit.

Once you get this shit over and done with, just stick to eBay, Amazon, and officially licensed retailers. I've been reading up on AliExpress, and it sounds no better than Wish.com.

Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:54 am
da Junk Yard Dog
Thug

Species: wtf do you think

That place should be shut down. Good luck getting your money back
Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:46 am
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Profession: Queer

Good luck with Paypal

Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:52 am
RD Archfiend
Kombatant

Species: Duel Monster Spirit

Item not as described case is difficult. They usually ask you to return the item for a full refund which is why partial refund and no return is better. I used to shop there too but I've had 3 items that were never received so I gave up and deleted my account. Customer service satisfaction is nonexistent and their protection plan is a joke.
Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:33 am
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:11 pm
Last Quincy
Kombatant

As soon as you are done from there then pack up and leave.
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:30 pm
Mina
Kombatant

I recently a $5 refund from Paypal and I have did activated my Aliexpress account. I only got a partial refund and I wouldn't have gotten one without Paypal intervention. From now on I am only going to do online shopping at Ebay and Amazon
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:38 am
Raven
Kombatant

All that trouble just for $5?
Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:33 am
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

I bought a plush panda from there and it was severely damaged. That was the first and last purchase I ever made on Aliexpress
Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:20 pm
Zane
Hell Kaiser

Profession: Duelist
Bio: My life sucks at the moment but I am lucky to be alive...

Mina wrote:
I recently a $5 refund from Paypal and I have did activated my Aliexpress account. I only got a partial refund and I wouldn't have gotten one without Paypal intervention. From now on I am only going to do online shopping at Ebay and Amazon

Glad you got your partial refund. You really deserve the full refund for everything you had to put up with

Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:45 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Chun-Li's Anything Goes Section All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: