RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Stay away from Aliexpress
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Chun-Li's Anything Goes Section

Stay away from Aliexpress
Jennifer
Kombatant

Species: Human
Profession: Restaurant Supervisor

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get your money back and thanks for telling me about it so I know now not to order there
Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:46 am
Hassleberry
Kombatant

I have had a similar problem. I bought an item from Aliexpress and it arrived damaged. I requested for partial payment too. They refused. Then I went to Paypal and they told me to return the item for a partial refund but I have to pay for the return shipping. Get this the shipping is 3X more than what I paid the item for. These scammers at Aliexpress know how expensive buyers will have to pay for International shipping while they have low costs at their end so they can get away.
Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:08 am
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

Hassleberry wrote:
I have had a similar problem. I bought an item from Aliexpress and it arrived damaged. I requested for partial payment too. They refused. Then I went to Paypal and they told me to return the item for a partial refund but I have to pay for the return shipping. Get this the shipping is 3X more than what I paid the item for. These scammers at Aliexpress know how expensive buyers will have to pay for International shipping while they have low costs at their end so they can get away.

Did you contact your credit card company? I hope they can help
Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:57 am
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

I have never had any problems with Amazon and Ebay shopping.
Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:10 am
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Profession: Queer

https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/aliexpress.es

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/san-mateo/profile/ecommerce/aliexpress-1116-534309/complaints

Aluexpress is listed as fraud by the better business bureau

Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:51 pm
Mina
Kombatant

You too Hassleberry? Aliexpress needs to stop scamming everyone and paypal should make them pay for return shipping. The crooked sellers there send fake pictures of products and deliberately give you junk knowing it is too expensive to send it back. Also Aliexpress removes all bad feedback so all you see are fake comments there
Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:22 pm
Seto Kaiba
RIP my little fluffy potato 2/8/2021

Species: Depends who you ask
Profession: Depends who you ask

Neo Senshi wrote:
I have never had any problems with Amazon and Ebay shopping.

ive had no problems with ebay i buy from them all the time although amazon i have used once but not anymore [ they pretty much suspended my account for trying to buy a amazon gift card]

Seto kaiba: Big brother to Mokuba kaiba, BE Master & CEO of kaibacorp
Kaibaman:Duel Monster spirit from the spirit word
Suprise character: new character to appear soon

Discord Zess#4170 PLEASE ADD ME I NEED FRIENDS
Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:03 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:18 am
Zane
Hell Kaiser

Profession: Duelist
Bio: My life sucks at the moment but I am lucky to be alive...

Gin wrote:
Hassleberry wrote:

Gin is right. Unfortunately that is what you need to do when all your options run out.

Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:09 am
Hassleberry
Kombatant

Zane wrote:
Gin wrote:
Hassleberry wrote:

Gin is right. Unfortunately that is what you need to do when all your options run out.

That's what I had to do to get my $3 back.
Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:51 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Chun-Li's Anything Goes Section All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: