Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Jay Month!
Mod Soul
Kombatant

I would be so scared to see thosr druggies
Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:00 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Mod Soul wrote:
I would be so scared to see thosr druggies

Tell me about. When I saw the addict who got taken away, whoo I tell you that was one dangerous zombie!

Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:14 pm
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

Scary. Best to stay home if you can
Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:59 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Neo Senshi wrote:
Scary. Best to stay home if you can

Thankfully, there was no trouble today - I at last went on my first shopping trip, since we were forced back into lockdown in Spanish Deadeye Month.

Lemmy will be very proud of me - one of my airing gifts is the Lemmy Koopa action figure! As soon as I saw that figure, I knew Lemmy would expect me to have it. Actually, another reason why I bought it, was to go with the Mario and Luigi Pez dispensers mom bought for me - she had more trouble with Donut Lord yesterday, so she stormed out and went shopping, and bought me the Pez dispensers.

The Lego shop is still closed, however one of the owners was there, preparing the stock for when they reopen. As well as the Santa Claude Guile frame, they now also have a Bison frame on reserve for me!

And in case anyone asks, yes I give my cats lots of cuddles and fuss whenever I can. Remember, I grew up with these beautiful, cuddly animals - and Blinky was the sweetest cat I ever had. He just wanted to be everyone's friend!

My parents and I always have two (or in some rare cases three) cats in our households, so the other cat doesn't feel lonely when we go out - we usually talk kittens when we lose a cat, though how soon we find one depends usually on such things as availability, like how mom found Thunder just three hours after we lost Mel; but when my parents want a specific breed, they'll go for it, like how dad suddenly wanted a British Blue (which was how we had Jasper). And yes, it's hard whenever we lose a cat, whether naturally or decisions have to be made - Donut Lord (who was still living with his girlfriend, at the time) even dropped by for one last cuddle with Crystal, when mom made the hard decision for her... and he sniffled, as for the last time he held the cat he himself chose and named.

Because of lockdown, mom has been sending me pictures of Sapphire and Jasper (don't forget, those two cats live with my parents) - and she only briefly stopped doing so, on the occasions when we went out of lockdown. Despite restrictions slowly being lifted, it's tricky to go and visit my parents because of Donut Lord living with them AGAIN, and especially as he's being a real pain in the arse with everyone - so mom may keep on sending me cat pictures, until Donut Lord leaves...

I have had other pets as well, like I briefly kept stick insects for a while... but we Farrells have always been cat people 0:-)

Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:12 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:16 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

I've added a picture of my Lemmy action figure in my albums, I hope you like it. I positioned him, to make him look like he's the 'best man' to my Bowser wedding amiibo (from Super Mario Odyssey).

Also, Roy said he can order stuff in for me if I so wish, albeit a little differently than before. We shall see how that plays out...

At the moment, he says there are a few Mortal Kombat action figures in stock - so if anyone, I'd particularly have to consider Sonya Blade, because of the Mortal Kombat movie kontent in Mortal Kombat 11. Now, if Green Ninja is reading... I know you'll likely tell me to thus also consider Johnny Cage (who my ex Wayne happens to main!), Raiden (any Raiden mains in the house?) and most especially Shang Tsung (by god, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa must really love that role, to reprise it repeatedly!) - but Sonya is my main in the original Mortal Kombat, so she'd get my top priority.

But the game shops are still closed down, so that adds to my watching an EBay auction for Wild Arms 5. I really want that game, after I had Wild Arms 4 (the one with THAT FAMOUS GLITCH, if played in PAL mode) as an airing gift for my 2020 Santa Claude visit - but I've seen very few English-language versions (including the one I'm currently watching) on the UK EBay auctions, mostly French and Italian versions all with no in-game English subtitles option. Fingers crossed!

Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:06 am
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:05 am
Andy
Kombatant

Species: Human

Sounds like Roy is a really good pal
Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:46 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Andy wrote:
Sounds like Roy is a really good pal

Where to begin?? He knows my tastes, so much that it was he who helped set such airing traditions as that regarding The Final Countdown, and of course updating my sale ID photo whenever I have airings and especially for Santa Claude.

I may have to rely on him for Wild Arms 5, as well - there are two bidders for the auction I mentioned for it, so dad and I are calling off on that. If not Roy, then I can check at my other haunting grounds for Wild Arms 5.

And before Lemmy suggests, if I find a Roy Koopa action figure, then yes I will get that for Roy. I did get him an amiibo of Roy from the Fire Emblem franchise, though - any Fire Emblem players here?

Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:15 am
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

Jay should be in the new Mortal Kombat movie
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:05 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
Jay should be in the new Mortal Kombat movie

And with a happy ending too, right? He deserves it!

Speaking of Jay, we have another Cherokee alert - the anti-Jay group attacked Jay's role as Vega again! Time to sing our Jay-protecting anthem, methinks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvBmSTLn7A0

Also, today is Kunzite's birthday so happy birthday Kunzite!

Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:08 am
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

Happy birthday
Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:52 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: