RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
April is Airing Month!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

April is Airing Month!
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Alexis wrote:
How awful. Make sure your parents do their job to protect you from Donut Lord

Oh, I will. Donut Lord has somewhat of a criminal history as well - so that adds to the fear, of what he could do next...

Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:07 pm
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

I would be very worried for your safety. Be careful
Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:47 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Gin wrote:
I would be very worried for your safety. Be careful

Thank you very much, for your concern. Yes, we are being very careful - and because of my almost ending up like Dennis Hopper last week, I will have to turn down any more dinner invites with my family on airing days (they may sometimes invite me for dinner, after the airing/s take place). Even if I kept to myself, and Donut Lord appears to behave... he may still be very explosive (and in a complete polar opposite, of if I ever have to explode!). One slip-up, and it could be game over!

When I called this morning to see my parents (dad gave me a lift into town), I saw mom at the top of the garden talking with Donut Lord - more evidence, of how my parents have to keep him in check. However, he behaved himself when I called to see my parents again this evening, and we had fish and chips for dinner. Still, we can't always be too sure...

Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:09 pm
Zane
Hell Kaiser

Species: Human
Profession: Duelist
Bio: My life sucks at the moment but I am lucky to be alive...

If you feel really threatened about your safety then let the security guard in your apartment know

Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:16 pm
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

Poor girl. Donut Lord is really making you suffer
Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:52 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Zane wrote:
If you feel really threatened about your safety then let the security guard in your apartment know

We don't have security guards here, it's only an apartment not a block of them.

But again, my parents are keeping a sharp watch on Donut Lord, and yesterday I witnessed mom giving Donut Lord another good telling-off. If ever Donut Lord bangs on my apartment door (thankfully, he doesn't have a key to my apartment) again in his tirades, I can wave the red flag to my parents and they will come to the rescue.

One thing I find particularly alarming, is that he doesn't even want any of us to have any contact with his ex-girlfriend - herself the mother of my one-year-old niece, who even dad admits he misses seeing and playing all her favourite children's songs (Humpty Dumpty, Five Little Monkeys, the Elmo song etc.). Uh-oh, that rings an alarm bell or two about Donut Lord...

Furthermore, one of my airing gifts was Final Fantasy 6 - the precise game, from which I learned about the White Cape and thus chose white as my favourite colour. It's still a work in progress, I'll consider it ripe for airings after one playthrough and I've unlocked all the remaining extras and stuff.

In another of Donut Lord's recent tirades, he ripped into me that because of the Mute For Coal Incident, I must now attend all appointments (such as when I had my filling replaced, immediately after I learned Santa Claude was coming to town last year) and celebrate Christmas dressed in white - as I'd obviously chosen that colour, bearing in mind his own cold role in the original Mute Incident. He has also grumbled, about how I can no longer spend Christmas with my family - ugh, he clearly didn't give a monkey's, about a rather unfortunate pattern: as indeed painfully implied if not detailed in my articles, some of my most dangerous negative experiences unfortunately occurred at Christmas...

Thankfully, though... apart from his recent attacks (worst of all, my nearly ending up like Dennis Hopper), Donut Lord has not done anything else which would have my enemies hounding him for an autograph. With me having more airings next week, yes I'm sure my parents would especially keep a sharp watch on him...

Neo Senshi wrote:
Poor girl. Donut Lord is really making you suffer

Tell me about it! They say bullies do these things, because they know it upsets you so they'd do it all the more (what kind of sicko would take such twisted pleasure?? Eeeewww!) - it's even worse when that bullying comes from adults, and worst of all your own flesh and blood!

Oh my stars, you should have seen Donut Lord three days before the Mute For Coal Incident - he'd have certainly gotten hounded for autographs for that!

Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:34 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:46 pm
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

I always consider those to be an only child to be lucky
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:09 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

I wish I could protect my princess from Donut Lord
Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:24 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

White Knight wrote:
I wish I could protect my princess from Donut Lord

Awww, thanks Lemmy! You'd turn him to stone, wouldn't you? Happy

Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:28 am
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

He deserves to be turned to stone. Hope you are ok
Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:57 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Neo Senshi wrote:
He deserves to be turned to stone. Hope you are ok

Awww, thanks 0:-)

Gin wrote:
I always consider those to be an only child to be lucky

Why so? What... happened, Gin?

And can anyone here post some pics of Needle Man (from the Mega Man games) getting beaten up? Mom had another bash at my fear of needles again. She n dad had their second jabs today, but she still won't keep her mouth shut about me giving the thumbs-down to the jab - ugh!

Additionally, she threatened me with my local hospital again, while Carie is still alive - so we know what that means: all the more reason to pray to Santa Claude, when the time to do so comes!

Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:42 pm
Mina
Kombatant

Seems it is never ending with Donut Man
Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:56 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Mina wrote:
Seems it is never ending with Donut Man

You mean Donut Lord? He's always been a jerk...

I think the only reason he'd still stick with his girlfriend, is for the sake of my niece? Gran once said something, about a child being 'best with both' - which could imply, if not both birth parents then have a female and male role model in the child's life?

Also, it's just as well I had Pokemon Pearl as an airing gift, and I may consider getting more Pokemon games again in the future. I was looking up banned/funny Pokemon names - and it seems one asshole named their generation-1 rival 'Herpes'! I was like "Natalie used FUCK OFF! Asshole who named their rival 'Herpes' fainted!"

I actually started playing Pokemon games again, in part to get back at bad people such as those who have earned a "Spread the word to end the word" warning - since such hateful terms as the r-word are on the list of banned names. But... it turns out I have another revenge purpose, no?

Not to mention, and as detailed in my article 'Silence is never golden'... it is actually through the Pokemon games, how I set my security measure of wearing white at Christmas, and to all appointments (or disappointments, in the case of the bad ones...). Remember, that decision only came purely by chance - but I knew I just couldn't say no!

Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:26 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:41 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Pokemon games are fun. I bet your pokemon fans agree with that too
Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:49 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
Pokemon games are fun. I bet your pokemon fans agree with that too

Well I've certainly had votes, from the few English-speaking pokemons here Happy - they may even applaud me for when I had and named my cat Yoshimoto, as his namesake appears in Pokemon Conquest.

And if James is reading... what's this I hear about Nurse Joy being evil, in Pokemon Diamond? Remember, because of the Mute For Coal Incident... such a casual revelation led to my wearing white for all of my appointments (or disappointments, in the case of the bad ones) and for celebrating Christmas, including Street Fighter clothing if airings were imminent.

Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:49 am
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

How could Nurse Joy ever be evil? Was it an imposter or a spell?
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:38 am
Mina
Kombatant

Green Ninja wrote:
How could Nurse Joy ever be evil? Was it an imposter or a spell?

Haven't watched a Pokémon show in over a decade
Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:19 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: