Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

June is Bully Koopa Month!
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

June is Bully Koopa Month, in honour of a key element of my avenging Dennis Hopper!

After I vowed to avenge Dennis, my friends in town were more than happy to contribute to that revenge. They sympathised with my concerns, over Dennis having died on an airing day - and so gladly sold me one or two Mario games, which I would consider for pre-airing gaming achievement candidates for when the time comes, as well as such other items as Mario stationery; and good old Roy even placed in my care three airing shirts, specifically three shirts designed like Guile's tank top. As the majority of that support was made in June that year, as well as Roy himself being a June baby, June thus became Bully Koopa Month here - initially it was plain old Roy Koopa Month, until certain vile circumstances here forced Lemmy to re-register under his namesake's own cartoon name, Hip Koopa.

But as the name suggests, the month can also be used as an anti-bullying month, such as standing up to such vile hate crime as the r-word. Why, I myself eventually kicked Donut Lord's ass, for one or two other hate crime words he used against me!

I would thus also suggest we Vega fans keep an eye out for anti-bullfight protesters - some will even go so far, as to attack Vega because he is a matador. One spammed my Facebook wall with anti-bullfight posts, as well as to attack Vega - and when I thus blocked her, she sent me a nasty message including to call me the r-word on the now-defunct AOL Instant Message, and would later use other hate crime terms on me too; and I was going to block another protester last year, after he refused to repent and retract his sins... but he beat me to the punch.

Mon May 31, 2021 8:51 pm
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

We all have to stand up and stop bullying. Has anyone watched 100% wolf? The characters look so much like those from Alpha and Omega
Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:57 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Neo Senshi wrote:
We all have to stand up and stop bullying. Has anyone watched 100% wolf? The characters look so much like those from Alpha and Omega

That one hasn't been released over here, yet - I don't think?

But yes, I have seen Alpha & Omega, in tribute to Dennis - I went to see it at the cinema, in fact right after Jenny de Cerna turned against me (this was before the whole framing thing, in Deadeye Month that year). To help console me after Jenny's betrayal, Gran even bought me a McDonald's Happy Meal, as they were doing Alpha & Omega toys.

Not to mention, there was even this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI86v4uT4Ig - which Roy subsequently posted on my Facebook wall in the final countdown, in fact, to the Mute For Coal Incident. I requested it, because of me having the Alpha & Omega DS game as an airing gift - and, I was going to eventually complete it...

...But because of the Mute For Coal Incident, I felt I needed to bring things up a notch. Alpha & Omega was the first achievement, for my first airing celebration of 2013!

But thank you very, very much, for saying we all have to stand up and stop bullying. In our own case... if site rules include no racism and other hate crime, then shouldn't we also have rules against such hate crime terminology as the r-word?

In fact, you should have seen Donut Lord three days before the Mute For Coal Incident. I called at my parents' house, en route to town that day... but Donut Lord was there, and he was a bit pissed about it - so much, that he went on a rampage, which would have everyone on my 'ignore' list hounding him for an autograph (i.e. as his comments were, disgustingly, along the lines of the things which those on my 'ignore' list might say)! At first, it was just a simple nasty remark about me, when he was talking to mom on the phone - but it spilled out into a nasty row, I was disgusted at his comments but he wouldn't stop. Was he on the illegal substances again, among other things?!?

I barely 'defeated' Donut Lord, by causing him to storm out the house as he still refused to stop - but I was visibly shaken, so I phoned dad to explain what happened and ask him to have a serious word with Donut Lord. Dad was very sorry to hear, and was more than happy to tell Donut Lord off - he even agreed, I should take Donut Lord's Christmas present back to the shop and get a refund.

Dad tells me, he did phone Donut Lord and tell him off - but Donut Lord slammed the phone down on him. But one can arguably agree, my dad's words ring true, including to anyone else who might talk like that about me and/or other people: "You don't EVER talk like that about ANYONE, ESPECIALLY your own sister!"

Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:54 am
Piplup
Kombatant

Piplup
Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:49 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

I also confess, another reason why I started playing Pokemon (particularly the GBA and/or DS ones) again... is to stand up against certain hate crime words, which just happen to be on the 'banned nicknames' list in Pokemon games. I know the r-word and translations thereof is definitely banned in Generation V (Black/White 1 and 2), so it's just as well Pokemon Black 2 is among those I've picked up thus far.

What particularly shocked me, is one person apparently named their Generation 1 (Red/Yellow/Green/Blue, or the Fire Red/Leaf Green and Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee remakes) rival 'Herpes' - oh boy, I was certainly singing Europe's hit song Cherokee at that one!

Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:17 pm
Kisara
Convention seeker

Species: Human

Neo Senshi wrote:

Seen clips of it on YouTube. The poodle is really cute

Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:09 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Never heard of that movie
Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:10 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Good news for the Mario fans! I bought a Hammer Brother action figure, while out shopping yesterday. I thought it was just too adorable.

Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:52 am
Zane
Hell Kaiser

Profession: Duelist
Bio: My life sucks at the moment but I am lucky to be alive...

Grom Roy's shop or some where new? Good to support local businesses to help them recover

Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:56 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Zane wrote:
Grom Roy's shop or some where new? Good to support local businesses to help them recover

From one of my other local shops. There aren't too many new places opening in town, but I think they're planning a new indoor marketplace at one point?

I did call at Roy's shop as well, and I bought Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 there. If Sephiroth was still here, I'd certainly ask him about his job preferences on that and the first Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

The Lego shop was open, and they sold me three new frames - and the background for the Cammy one, is one of the cover art variants for issue 3 of Street Fighter Unlimited. I don't have that issue with said cover art - so that's my Christmas list to my parents this year already started, for this year's Street Fighter mandate Happy

And for anyone asking about me playing Pokemon, I picked up Pokemon Diamond yesterday as well. That game is pretty special, due to its obvious role in my wearing white for all appointments because of the Mute For Coal Incident.

And with regard to anti-bullying, last month I was shocked at reports of a drunk woman using racial slurs against a black bouncer - and even more so, when she claimed her rant was freedom of speech! WTF??

This isn't the first time, when some sicko has pulled the 'free speech' card as an excuse to spread hate. Someone pass me a vomit bag.

Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:52 am
Raven
Kombatant

Congratulations on the Hammer Bros figure
Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:38 pm
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:44 am
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

Neo Senshi wrote:

100% Wolf is actually not that bad. The series is still ongoing.
Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:13 pm
Alexis
Kombatant

I want to see that series. You got me interested if it is related to the theme of the month
Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:12 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

coincidentally, the Alpha & Omega sequels are on TV this week (though of course, my airings still take priority). I did watch Alpha & Omega 2: A Howl-iday Adventure yesterday afternoon, mainly so I could see Tony (the wolf who Dennis voiced, in the first movie).

Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:16 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Put a stop to bullying every where
Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:06 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Mod Soul wrote:
Put a stop to bullying every where

Well said, Mod Soul! Damn the Facebook group I visited, who made those nasty comments about my surrendering Yoshimoto - their slurs were similar to the disgusting accusations made by the anti-Jay group!

And for anyone planning to get the Street Fighter cookbook, can you please post a few pics and give the rest of us a bigger sneak peek? Remember, I myself plan to get the cookbook for this year's Street Fighter mandate - I love Street Fighter, my dad loves cooking, so it's a win-win situation!

Obviously, with us being a Vega-dominant community, yes we'd especially like to see what our little Spanish darling has to offer. I think there's a fries recipe for Poison, among other recipes I've already heard about?

Of course, I doubt many of you might want to try the Charging Buffalo drink (my dad probably might, though - sorry...) - that's a Balrog-inspired beverage.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:25 pm
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Profession: Queer

Gin wrote:
Neo Senshi wrote:

100% Wolf is actually not that bad. The series is still ongoing.

I don't think the movies are related despite having wolf characters that look alike.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:22 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

and in case anyone wants to see pictures of Jasmine, yes I have submitted a few for the Pet Gallery. I tried adding them in my personal albums, but I think among things the file size was too big?

Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:21 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

as Setsuna is a collector like me, does she have that rare Japanese card featuring T Hawk choking Vega (naughty T Hawk, I know!)? That card was used as the background, for one of the three new frames I had today.

Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:32 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: