Q&A Seto and Kaibaman
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Kaiba's Yu-Gi-Oh

Q&A Seto and Kaibaman
Seto Kaiba
RIP my little fluffy potato 2/8/2021

Species: Depends who you ask
Profession: Depends who you ask

Seto:this is not a good idea .. -speaks in a tone showing he is dreading this new idea of kaibamans-

Kaibaman:relax its just answering any question they decide to ask us in general -speaks in a casual tone

Seto: and ive been there done that!, and i can guarantee you that they CAN and WILL ask us questions that will make you go ''what the fuck '' or ''seriously?..'' but fine ill play along not like i got anything better to do these days since yugi retired from saving the world -replies in a half defeated half id rather not be here tone-

Kaibaman: you sound like you 'almost' miss it, anyway -looks to their fans- ask EITHER of us anything you like, weather its about ourselves or just something you want to know our opinions on -speaks in a casual tone

Seto: you point out they can ask us both to answer a question or specify if they want a specific person to answer it -speaks in a casual tone-

Kaibaman: i would but you just did -speaks in a half sarcastic tone which really brings out the difference between his and setos voice making him sound a lil younger than seto -

[you know the rules, just ask any question preferably yugioh related or just about the characters in general, and ill reply in character to answer ...note i will NOT answer ANY questions about my story or the third character, have fun, seto sure as hell remembers the last time i made this sorta post XD ]

Seto kaiba: Big brother to Mokuba kaiba, BE Master & CEO of kaibacorp
Kaibaman:Duel Monster spirit from the spirit word
Suprise character: new character to appear soon

Discord Zess#4170 PLEASE ADD ME I NEED FRIENDS
Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:56 am
Alexis
Kombatant

Species: Human

Dear KaibaMan,
Since you fought with Jaden then did you ever get a chance to duel Yugi, Yuma and Yuya too?
Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:28 pm
Zane
Hell Kaiser

Profession: Duelist
Bio: My life sucks at the moment but I am lucky to be alive...

Dear KaibaMan,
Can you teach me how to duel again? I lost my old deck and need to rebuild one. Any recommendations?

Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:50 pm
Arcadia Demon
Kombatant

Dear KaibaMan,
Would you like to appear in the Duel Links game with the other duelists?
Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:28 am
Seto Kaiba

Kaibaman: to alexis.. nope nope aaaannnddd NOPE -speaks in a half sarcastic tone which makes seto snicker from amusement - now to zane...i cant dictate what deck you use, find a type you like and pick cards that suit your style, im pretty sure you dont need to be retaught how to duel, if you do...just go watch duel replays , and lastly Arcadia thats upto the game companies not me, if i am then i am but i doubt they would use a filler like me much...-looks at seto- thought you said id get asked questions that would make me go what the fudge.

Seto: oh give them time their all just warming up. their going easy on you since your new to this

Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:49 am
Kisara
Convention seeker

Dear KaibaMan,
Why won't you have a KaibaGirl on your team?

Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:53 pm
Tetsu
Kombatant

Dear Seto Kaiba,
Do you find it unfair how everyone calls you an asshole but Yugi a Saint?
Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:22 am
Zane
Hell Kaiser

Dear KaibaMan,
What if I decided to have you in my new deck? Would you be okay with that?

Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:26 am
Hassleberry
Kombatant

Dear Seto Kaiba,
Will you agree to a human sacrifice if it allows you to bring your blue eyes white dragon to life?
Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:50 am
Seto Kaiba

Kaibaman:kaibagirl? eh look my name isnt actually kaibaman thats just a name pegasus gave me when he made my card to try and seal me back into the spirit world , my outfit was the idea of the human street duelist i live with their way to idolise Kaiba since in the street HE is the KING, not yugi no street duelist will acknowledge yugi as a king, well not in the area of kaibacorp anyway which is pretty much most of domino

Seto:wait pegasus didnt come up with your outfit?

Kaibaman: NOPE the streets designed it to match my helmet which ive had since i came to the human world was a gift. i wasnt created by pegasus so no chance of a kaibagirl ever existing. and zane if you can get my card from pegasus ill pay you for it, i dont like not having control of my soul im not like other spirits i dont really like to fight in duels. so no not okay with me -looks at kaiba after seeing setos 2 questions-

Seto: i hate to say i told you so but..i told you so

Kaibaman:okay i can see why you werent keen on this

Seto:ye...-sighs- no i dont find it unfair that everyone calls me an asshole, long as people see me as such they will fear me and wont try to harm mokuba..minus the super natural ones that yugi forces into my life.

Kaibaman:so you literally act like an asshole and get hate just so you can protect mokuba? -0seto nods-well i guess people cant exploit weakness's if they think you have none

Seto:exactly, not really proud of it but i learnt after being adopted that if i wanted to keep mokuba safe i had to show no weakness...-pauses- fuck it ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS!! there's no way id sacrifice anyone's life to summon any duel monster. i mean ye MY OWN life if it was to protect mokuba but that's it, i may act like an asshole but im NOT like my step father!.

-kaibaman blinks under his helm since he has never seen seto drop his cold act like that before-

Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:53 pm
James
Master chef and slaughterer of pokemons

Dear KaibaMan,
Are there pokemons in the duel monster world? A lot of Yu-Gi-Oh monsters look like pokemon to me and I must go to your world and catch them all.

To denounce the evils of truth and love
To extend our reach to the stars above
Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:09 am
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

Dear KaibaMan,
Do you also have your own company and amusement park in the spirit world? If so then can I borrow money
Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:28 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:31 pm
Seto Kaiba

Kaibaman:um...you do realize pokemon and duel monsters are NOT in the fudging same reality right ? pokemon live in a world with humans, we spirits live in a world without humans...minus myself i prefer the human world

Seto:why is that anyway ?

Kaibaman: because im rather hated and no its not due to you im 300 years old you look like me not the other way around. i may ....be born a duel monster combo type that is usually only reserved for fusion monsters

Seto:i guess pegasus fucked that up majorly then

Kaibaman: well i dont use my full true form so probably look like a warrior ,...im a duel monster a duel MONSTER gin , companies, amusement parks thats a HUMAN concept its not one that exist in the spirit world..

Seto:what about toon world?

Kaibaman:okay MAAAYBE there could be an amusement park in the toon world but ive never been there so i dont know

Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:06 pm
RD Archfiend
Kombatant

Species: Duel Monster Spirit

Dear SetoKaiba,
Do you think your deck is outdated? There are now stronger cards than the blue eyes white dragon. Lots of good spellcaster magician cards out there that have gotten very strong
Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:28 am
Mina
Kombatant

Dear KaibaMan,
How do you stop duelists from drowning in wells in an attempt to reach your spirit world?
Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:57 am
Seto Kaiba

Seto Kaiba: we all have one card we wont replace besides its not the strength of the deck that matters its how you use the cards, and FYI i am a DRAGON duelist, i dont use spellcasters that yugis shtik [sht-ik]

Kaibaman:-tries not to laugh at seto saying shtik- easy none of them are portals to the spirit world, even that spring at the academy isnt a portal and most thing we dont exist so very few would be dumb enough to try, thats why i could live among humans for over 30 years without issue, no one notices whats right in front of them,

Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:16 am
Zane
Hell Kaiser

Dear KaibaMan,
Did you hear that Yugi is planning to create a Dark Magician theme park and plans to put you out of business? Are you worried because he says that he is the face of Yu-Gi-Oh.

Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:03 am
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

Dear Seto Kaiba,
Are you still looking down on Joey? What if he trains harder and finally defeats you in a rematch duel?
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:38 am
Seto Kaiba

Kaibaman:well zane i ...wait -reads zanes question and looks at kaiba - i think that one is ment for you ...

Seto: i have no idea...but there is no way yugi would bother making a theme park, they aint cheap and i only made mine cause i promised mokuba we would when we were kids... kaibaland is more mokuba's idea and design not mine. and Gin i dont actually look down at joey...i just pick on him so he has a excuse to improve since none of the dorks he hangs with will push him to bring out his best.

-kaibaman tries not to laugh when seto says dork due to what it really means -

Seto: you know..the whole time i was around all of them none of them actually figured that out...

Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:03 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Kaiba's Yu-Gi-Oh All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9
Jump to: