Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

July is Righteous Month!
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

July is Righteous Month, in honour of my first good deed since becoming a Bucky O'Hare fan!

Other than the anniversary of my good deed itself (July 17, which just happens to be Donut Lord's birthday...), and of course Thunder's birthday July 12... I have no real major dates this month, lest I hear otherwise.

However, I'm still trying to get mom to take Jasmine for her first vet appointment. As well as to take care of an animal, the first appointment for one's own pet also means you can register her.

I think the microchipping can be done when a cat has the 'operation', so in Jasmine's case again I'm guesstimating Nightwalker Month unless the vet says otherwise.

But I can tell you, I've found the charity who took Yoshimoto in! He's with a foster carer now, and I think they've taken him in as a forever home pet.

The diagnosis for his sickness is quite shocking - it turns out, he has advanced kidney disease! So Gran wasn't too far off-base, when she guesstimated he had a chill on his kidneys...

Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:47 am
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

May July be a righteous good month
Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:34 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Thank you very much. I'm actually getting two new USB lights, namely the Capcom logo and a Mega Man one - you can guess when I plan to use those for (not counting when I initially test them out, that is assuming I still don't have any airings announced by the time they arrive) Happy I have four USB slots in total - two in my lap-top, two in my PS2.

As for non-Capcom USBs, naturally for use when I'm not hosting airing celebrations... well, there's the Piranha Plant one I had for Christmas, the Star I had as an airing gift for my recent massive airing celebration, my Super Metroid luminart which I bought three years ago (not an airing gift - I bought it while awaiting my first airing celebration without my cat Raul)... and my small Boo ghost one. Just don't turn away when the Boo ghost lights up LOL

Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:37 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:48 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

Congratulations on the USB lights
Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:04 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Raven wrote:
Congratulations on the USB lights

Why thank you, Raven Happy

Again, my airing tradition of Capcom appreciation where possible should disprove any bullshit accusations, of me disacknowledging Capcom whenever I speak of Street Fighter and especially of Vega. I even came up with the fic idea, of Capcom themselves doing the principal videos and photography for any major events for those about whom Capcom have made games, yes including not only my wedding with Vega, but also other events such as our formal introduction.

In this case, why do you think one of my airing gifts for last time was a USB designed like the Umbrella Corporation logo (obviously, for the Resident Evil 25th anniversary), as well as that Street Fighter logo USB I had previously EBayed for? Let's hope I don't have to wait too long, to use them all Happy

Also while out shopping this week, I picked up three more Lego Street Fighter frames - but because these were not airing gifts, they have had to go in the treasure chest for now (yes, the end of my MASSIVE airing celebration means the return of the treasure chest). When the time comes, I'll get my dad to hang more hooks around my apartment, for me to hang more frames including these ones.

One of the new frames I had was Chun Li as Catwoman, for the 'Streets of Gotham' artwork collection. Yes, I have requested that they don't use the artwork of Vega as the very ugly Two-Face - so don't worry about that, let alone about them using the Street Fighter Unlimited issue 11 cover art variant featuring Fallen Vega...

I'd say, it's a very interesting choice how the Lego shop opted to use one of the Streets of Gotham artworks as a background, because one of the Street Fighter movie cast -namely Andrew Bryniarski, the Zangief actor- was in Batman Returns. I even named my Pokemon Fire Red rival 'Andrew', when I bought that -along with Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Sapphire- among my airing gifts on my last shopping trip during my airing celebration.

Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:28 am
Andy
Kombatant

I only have plain generic ones but I would love a Dan usb
Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:32 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Jasmine had her first vet appointment today, her next is in three weeks. The vet thinks she's gorgeous, and we can get her snipped at five months - that means, we can get her snipped in Balrog Bashing Month at the earliest, the earliest actual date being, uhhh... Balrog's birthday itself...

Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:52 am
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

I have 6 Sailor Moon USBs
Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:29 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

and I've been thinking, about the first pre-airing gaming achievement for next time... how about Super Mario World (SNES or GBA version)?

Lemmy would probably be the most 'hip' to this knowledge (see what I did there? LOL), as would Wizzard if he's still around... but for years, even mom could find all but one of the exits on Super Mario World. I was like "There's supposed to be 96 exits - why can we only find 95??"

Anyway, I realise getting the 'extra' world (with the masked Koopa Troopas etc.) on the GBA version works a little differently than the SNES version - you have to get every exit, yes including the star which leads you straight to Neon Castle. So I checked my charts (remember I got the game unboxed, so I only found the charts after messing about with the button-mashing), and what do you know - I was missing one exit for the ghost house in the Valley of Bowser! I realised THAT'S the one we could never find!! I looked up how to get it, and what it leads to - yes, Lemmy, I'm talking about the exit from the Valley of Bowser ghost house, which leads straight to Cheatsy's... errr, Larry's castle.

I have of course told mom about this as well, though there's no guarantee she'll give the game another shot herself...

Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:29 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Make it snes
Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:33 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Raven wrote:
Make it snes

Fair do's, then!

Also, I'm sure there may be suggestions to consider any of the Kingdom Hearts games, yes because of Yoshimoto's beautiful successor Jasmine being named after Princess Jasmine. I can't promise anything, but we'll see what else we can cook up when the time comes - most likely Kingdom Hearts re:Coded, if it's a yes. Chain of Memories is still a work in progress, so there's no guarantee for that one...

Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:39 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

and the new USBs arrived just now. Fingers crossed, that I don't have to wait too long to use them - make my first airing celebration without Yoshimoto a special one, in his memory 0:-)

In fact, again because Yoshimoto was Raul's successor... then do you think I should Damme well use the Bison avatar, like I did for my first airing celebration without Raul?

Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:33 am
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:55 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

And in case anyone asks, about me getting more frames from the Lego shop... well, among the other designs, they used two artworks from the Streets of Gotham collection! Specifically, the ones of Chun Li as Catwoman, and E Honda as the Penguin.

Don't worry, they won't use the Vega as Two-Face artwork for any of their frames - the 'obvious' aside, they feel it shows more of Two-Face than our little Spanish darling.

Now, I know what some of you may be thinking! If the Lego shop makes a Ken frame using the artwork of Ken as Robin... then yes, Gran wants to get me that, for this year's Street Fighter mandate. So watch this space!

They did use Vega's official Street Fighter X Tekken artwork for one other frame. Yes I still resent Balrog for what he says to Vega in that game, and I still won't play it - but the artwork is still good and all, I think the setting for Vega's official art could very well be a church (i.e. he could be praying there, for his late mother?)?

I think getting the E Honda as the Penguin frame could very well be fate - Batman Returns (the one with Danny DeVito as the Penguin... and Zangief actor Andrew Bryniarski as Chip Shreck) was on TV that morning; and literally just minutes before I picked up my frame, among other games I bought I picked up the Genesis version of the Batman Returns game! It seems I'm no stranger to fate Laughing

Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:07 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Get a good frame to go with your photo of Jay
Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:00 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

White Knight wrote:
Get a good frame to go with your photo of Jay

Well, we'll see what we can find. I have a few choices already, many (if not all) of which were among my airing gifts for my MASSIVE airing celebrations over the last couple of years - but as always, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it...

And don't worry Lemmy, I promise to be gentle around your namesake when I complete Super Mario World 0:-)

Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:11 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

I may have to consider some Resident Evil games, for my next airing celebration. Some idiot on Facebook posted the artwork, of Vega... infected by the T-Virus (or is it the G-Virus?), and he's at stage-two mutation! Cue the inevitable revenge demands...

Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:11 pm
Raven
Kombatant

How awful of them. Tsk
Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:20 am
Alexis
Kombatant

Congratulations on your usbs
Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:01 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: