Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

June is Bully Koopa Month!
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:09 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Just to let y'all know, my parents have issued a complaint to the council today. The grass cutters called this afternoon - but surprise surprise (!), they still won't do my lawn yes because of the dog fouling. That, and their lawnmower is too big to fit through the gap, between a railing and one of the other apartments.

As I promised dad, I kept quiet (well, as quiet as I could) about the dog fouling problem until my next grass cutter visit - in fact just last week, mom was discussing a similar subject, so I reminded her "Mom, I don't think dad wants to hear about animal piss until my next lawn session...". Dad agreed with me on this LOL

Spoke too soon, I know - as soon as I saw the grass cutters, I texted dad to let him know they were here, but I felt certain they wouldn't do my lawn as I spotted yet another fresh new dog foul yesterday morning. I did watch them... and as well as how that grass cutter couldn't fit the lawnmower through the gap, I think he and another one (who was one of those in charge of the leaf blowers) did see the dog foul.

So I phoned my dad... and he and mom (who happened to be listening in) agreed to issue a complaint. They didn't need me over (i.e. in case a witness statement was needed), but mom did say she and dad had issued the complaint and the council will deal with it.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:04 am
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Species: Human
Profession: Queer

Good luck complaining

Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:22 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Limey Man wrote:
Good luck complaining

Thank you very much for that, Limey Man.

Dad said that when he spoke to the estate office, that the dog fouling is distressing me - which it is, after all it's a crime and it's taking place on my own front lawn! So the person he spoke to said that yes our complaint is on record (dad and I issued the complaint, at my annual tenancy visit), however the case worker wasn't in office today so they'll speak to them tomorrow about it.

But my parents got the ball rolling - as promised, because the dog fouling is still continuing and has thus delayed if not prevented yet another grass-cutting session, we are now taking action. I'm certain the dog fouler deliberately allows his dog to shit on my lawn - the bitch did her business on another enemy neighbour's lawn, and the dog fouler immediately picked up after her... but he knows I'm not happy about the dog fouling, especially after dad and I complained the other week, so he's obviously bullying me. What a sick fuck...

Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:51 pm
Piplup
Kombatant

Piplup
Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:42 pm
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

Really feel bad for you. I do not want dog shot on my lawn too. No one does
Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:42 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Neo Senshi wrote:
Really feel bad for you. I do not want dog shot on my lawn too. No one does

Amen, sister! If it happens, I suggest you take legal action just as dad and I have.

Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:12 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

I can't wait for June to end so July will begin
Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:47 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
I can't wait for June to end so July will begin

I wonder why... Jay

And with regard to the dog fouling, I'm actually trying to find that old Captain Planet PSA about dog fouling (I once saw that PSA on one of the Sky channels). If anyone can find it, please let me know - obviously, it's quite relevant to your leader right now.

And yes, Captain Planet was another of my old favourite cartoons.

Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:17 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

I called to see my parents this afternoon... and my dad got a phone call from the council, to say they have written to all dog owners on the street about the dog fouling, and to remind them of their responsibility to immediately pick up after their dog.

I phoned Gran to tell her about this development... and I believe her, if she thinks the dog fouler will take notice of the letter and stop dog fouling. However, I cannot shake off the feeling that the dog fouler could be bullying me (i.e. by deliberately allowing his dog to go on my lawn, especially after me and dad issued the initial complaint), and there is a chance he and/or other neighbours could get nasty once they receive the dog fouling complaint letter... so dad and I will complain again to the council, if there's still more dog foul by the next grass cutter visit and/or if things get nasty.

If it gets to the point that the order is made to euthanise the dog, which would come as no surprise with such a horrible owner (he may even train her to attack people, me included?)... then yes I grant the small mercy of asking that they do not do so on an airing day, or within the final countdown. Much as I hate someone... then if their 'game over' screen is to be displayed, I wouldn't be so cold-blooded as to want them at risk from the "Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia" hate trend!

Also, as the dog fouler has admitted he did not get her snipped because he wants puppies... I wouldn't be surprised, if an order is given to have her snipped. Heck, when dad and I issued the complaint, and I did mention that the dog fouler wants to breed his dog... I think the annual tenancy visit lady did say something, about him possibly using her (the dog) for profit?

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:50 pm
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:54 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: