RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Princess Deadeye month
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Princess Deadeye month
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

I know it is tomorrow but I can not wait. This is my favorite month and to celebrate I have a trailer for the upcoming Super Mario movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLJ6OcT8NiY&ab_channel=UniversalPicturesUK
Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:38 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Oh bless you Lemmy! And I have indeed already seen the trailer, and I've shown it to mom since she's a Mario fan too...

Deadeye Month is here!! Ibuki's Law is once again in effect!

Yes, I have opened all first doors on my Advent calendars, I did get one of the same books I had from last year (namely, the Aristocats one) - but it's still the Aristocats so, well, 'nuff said; and I am keeping all of the other books, except one which I will give to my niece. My two Nightmare Before Christmas figurines (from the two Nightmare Before Christmas Funko mini calendars) are both figurines of Jack Skellington, a neon one of Jack himself and one of him in his Pumpkin King form.

My December 1 present from Gran this year is the Ken badge, from the full set of Street Fighter pin badges. Fingers crossed, for me to wear it soon...

I still don't know if it'll be a Spanish Deadeye Month - but we still can't rule out the chances of a possible transition. That is, like with my airings in Balrog Bashing Month... if indeed the same channel is still at it, then this month they could still summon Santa Claude...

Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:25 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

I hope there can be am airing announcement any day now
Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:16 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Raven wrote:
I hope there can be am airing announcement any day now

I hope so too. In case it's a yes, should we start a discussion, on which of my games should be the first pre-airing gaming achievement?

I've also decided to give another of my books to my niece, namely one about The Little Mermaid. I hope she likes that one too.

Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:01 am
Zane
Hell Kaiser

Profession: Duelist
Bio: My life sucks at the moment but I am lucky to be alive...

That upcoming Mario movie does look good and choose whatever game that had the most meaning for you

Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:54 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Zane wrote:
That upcoming Mario movie does look good and choose whatever game that had the most meaning for you

Firstly, yes it does! And another chance to hear Jack Black's Bowser voice, too...

Well yes, I'm still leaning toward any of the Resident Evil games featuring Jill, i.e. on account of Cammy's Jill costume; or even Resident Evil Survivor, because that's the one with the Cammy poster visible at a key point in the game. Resident Evil 2 (both for the GameCube and the PS1) would apply too, because of the STARS members poster -which includes Jill- in the STARS office.

But I'm open to discussion on the choices. Especially when undecided, a leader sometimes needs to take in these votes, no?

Apologies to anyone who might nominate Haunting Ground (i.e. for Cammy's Fiona costume), or Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha (for Cammy's Blair costume) - both have already been achievements, Haunting Ground in fact playing a key role in the creation of the Street Fighter baby rule. However, don't forget Jasmine (full name Jasmine Daniella Rosemary Farrell) takes her middle name Daniella, after the second stalker from Haunting Ground.

As for other games, well I'm sure some of you might want Power Rangers Dino Thunder on the priority list? Also, it turns out Stan Lee was a JDF fan, and so made one of his famous cameos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I292FllovFs... so no doubt, I may hear a few nominations for Marvel VS Capcom; and if (and it's a very big IF) I get Marvel Superheroes VS Street Fighter and/or X-Men: Children of the Atom, I'm sure I'll get votes for them as well...

And for the few who have groaned about December being Deadeye Month/Spanish Deadeye Month (delete as applicable)... please remember, that my status as a December baby is just a bonus. I was actually due in early Vega Month, but I guess it's only fair for Vega and I to each have our own special months, respectively to start and end the year with a bang - and with our birthdays both being on the 27th of our respective months, no less! Coincidence? I think not...

But I was born in the month when we celebrate Christmas - His birth, the birth of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Please understand, about the 'goodwill to all men' value being another thing I take very, very seriously, to the point of my increased intolerance of anyone upsetting me in my special month. This is another time, when I say I do have a strong point with my famous rules - and in this case, nobody in the right mind wants to wake up on Christmas Day, only to find coal in their stockings!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:01 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:53 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

No airing announcements yet, but yes Kylie's Christmas concert is on TV next weekend! Yes, I plan to watch it, up to the all-important Your Disco Needs You ^_^

Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:47 pm
Andy
Kombatant

Sounds like a good TV special to watch
Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:56 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Andy wrote:
Sounds like a good TV special to watch

Oh, it most certainly is! I'll have to get up early to watch it...

Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:32 pm
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Profession: Queer

That would be your present to enjoy

Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:32 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Limey Man wrote:
That would be your present to enjoy

How very true! All rise for Your Disco Needs You Bow

Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:39 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

The concert will also be on TV around a quarter past midnight, on December 14 - so I will have to stay up late for that. For anyone who grumbles at my decision, they can point that finger at my mom!

And I realise, the date is almost if not definitely befitting - December 14 is the anniversary of my return. I respected the 'one month' rule we then had at the time, for returns - and even then, in accordance with the rule, I calculated my return to be in Deadeye Month that year.

However, the rule had to be bent if not broken; and indeed I was half-right, as I was to return in Spanish Deadeye Month: I learned I could finally get revenge on Carie, starting with an airing yes on December 14. I only offered to return on that date, if at all possible - "Thick question alert!", I know! LOL

Additionally, it was right before my return... when Kylie hosted her second Christmas concert! Coincidence? I think not...

Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:42 pm
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

If is fun to go to a concert during the holidays
Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:40 pm
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:59 am
Kisara
Convention seeker

Green Ninja wrote:

As long as you can find one in your neighborhood

Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:50 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Green Ninja wrote:

True, but this is a concert on TV 0:-)

And I can say, I am getting one of the two new Resident Evil rubber ducks hopefully by next week! There was an eBay for the William Birkin duck, so I couldn't say no.

I'll wait until the Mr X duck is released on his own - there was an eBay for both Mr X and William Birkin, but it was £60 so yes I can wait...

Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:16 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:51 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

In accordance with the Street Fighter mandate, yes I have seen the new reveal trailer... and until Cammy is confirmed (or unless they confirm Vega!), so far I'm leaning toward Manon. I like the pre-order bonus costume colour for her, it looks pretty cool - so if my sister-in-law gets Street Fighter 6 (and no doubt, she'll likely pick Ryu again), well I'll see if I can twist her arm to pre-order it...

Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:47 am
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Profession: Queer

Nothing wrong with watching a concert on TV in the comfort of your warm, safe home

Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:47 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Jump to: