Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Princess Deadeye month
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Limey Man wrote:
Nothing wrong with watching a concert on TV in the comfort of your warm, safe home

Aye, indeed!

And we could soon get snow, hopefully next week. We've had a few frost blasts, especially due to the (ahem) sub-zero temperatures - but bring on the snow, dammit!!

Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:33 pm
Last Quincy
Kombatant

Species: Human

You can have all the snow in my backyard
Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:49 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Last Quincy wrote:
You can have all the snow in my backyard

Awww, thanks Quincy Happy . When can you ship it over?

Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:34 am
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

I will probably sick my Christmas decorations this year. No time and no one would care
Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:20 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Gin wrote:
I will probably sick my Christmas decorations this year. No time and no one would care

You'd still get your presents and open them though, right?

Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:37 am
Piplup
Kombatant

Piplup
Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:43 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

I may also have some good news for the Guile fans! While out shopping this week, I bought the Genesis game Forgotten Worlds - the game from which Guile's 'Nameless Super Soldier' costume originates. I just HAD to buy it - and the shopkeeper got it right away about my buying it (i.e. because it's a Capcom game!), especially as I'd bought another of Capcom's Genesis games (namely, Mercs) from there last month.

I've also been considering my plans for birthday eBaying again... and as well as a Cammy comic and/or book or two (as well as how I can't afford all of them LOL, I can save more for my birthday next year - that, and some of the shops in town may sell me a few, in the meantime), and yes I'm still considering the Power Rangers movie novel... I did look into Udon's Capcom art books, and as well as any Street Fighter ones (especially those featuring Cammy, whether or not on the cover art), for their other Capcom works I've got my eye on the Breath of Fire one the most. Oh my stars, Breath of Fire is one of the most beautiful RPGs I have ever played, doubly so as it's Capcom...

Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:08 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

also, my William Birkin rubber duck arrived today. We'll find out next year (obviously!), if he can soon make his Halloween debut.

Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:33 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

Congratulations on your rubber duck. I hope you can get gifts each day of Deadeye month
Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:11 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Raven wrote:
Congratulations on your rubber duck. I hope you can get gifts each day of Deadeye month

Thank you Raven, and yes that's what Advent calendars are for Laughing

And my next grocery shopping is due a few days before Christmas, so I'll see what I can buy in the last-minute shopping dash 0:-)

Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:31 am
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

Congratulations
Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:03 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Thank you, Green Ninja ^_^

And unfortunately, it doesn't look like we can get justice for Kylie this year, which is another reason why I did the poll - the TV guide indicates there are no airings due this month. Ugh, I know! ...Though I still couldn't rule out the chances I previously mentioned, just in case y'know?

As such, it looks like I'll just have to pick out one or two Cammy items among my birthday eBaying, a few more next year and so on until it's time - in which case, I will be sure to eBay for Cammy, Cammy and more Cammy. In turn, when next I may have airings next year... it looks like the shirt Gran is getting me (the one with Cammy as Harley Quinn) may indeed be the next Shirt of Chivalry...

Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:11 pm
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:07 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

My sister-in-law got me a Super Mario money box, for my Christmas present this year! I think I might actually use that, to store whichever Resident Evil game wins the Santa Claude vote 0:-)

And for anyone who was wondering, about the grumpy old fart who used to live next door to me... I can tell you, it has been ordered that he will go into full-time care. Yes, I do not have to make a (insert anti-racism slur here) sign, to protest outside his door were he allowed home - he's out of my hair for good!

However... they are experiencing difficulty in finding a home which will take him, as it turns out he has a criminal past. Apart from whatever else happened, I'm guessing another concern in this case is the point that he is racist - which would certainly be a problem, were he homed with ethnic patients and/or staff!

Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:49 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

Congratulations on the Super Mario Box
Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:32 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Thank you Biyomon, yes it is rather cute. Does Lemmy (and Wizzard, if he's still around) have one?

And yes, I realise thus far that the original Resident Evil might be spending some time in the Super Mario box. I'm guessing people prefer the original, rather than the REmake - even the whole 'disco' colouring for two of Jill's costumes tempted not?

Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:39 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Congratulations
Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:14 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Thank you, Mod Soul ^_^

And just as I do respect good opinions (and flip the bird, at the oh-so-many disgusting ones out there...), so don't ever let anyone tell you I don't respect opinions at all... I am indeed against all this hate crime talk about calling someone such names as, say, 'loon' and the r-word, or threatening that they should be 'locked up' and told to 'get help' and all that. May I take this opportunity to remind you, that Ken has the nerve to call Vega 'mental' in Street Fighter II V - oh boy, I wanted to beat the crap out of Ken for that one, just as I was pissed at Donut Lord for joking that mom should 'take her medicine' (and he didn't mean her pills, since she had her heart surgery in Deadeye Month 2011!)!

But... that grumpy old fart had a stroke, and that certainly... affected him, as well as him being racist and apparently a genuine criminal, and I might add he has been rude to women including me; just as that woman who had been going downhill had to be taken away due to (I kid you not) a hostage crisis. Much as I hated the grumpy old fart, and I certainly worried about encountering that scary woman... one of the lines I would never cross, is to go round saying anything along the lines of "Get some help, you loons" - like, eeeeewwww!

And on the morning of when we surrendered Yoshimoto, my first impression of... why I alerted mom, was that he appeared to be going senile? Assuming I was still allowed to keep him, I was prepared to give him any prescription meds from the vet - but I'm still very pleasantly surprised, at the surrender decision...

Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:25 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Congratulations and where is Santa Claude?
Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:50 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

White Knight wrote:
Congratulations and where is Santa Claude?

Thank you, and you're telling me!

Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:59 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4
Jump to: