Princess Deadeye month
Alexis
Kombatant

Species: Human

Congratulations
Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:06 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Thank you, Alexis ^_^

Unfortunately, though... that damn dog is still going on my lawn. There was 'snow' problem, when there was frost on my lawn... but as soon as the frost cleared up, today I found there were TWO new fouls!

Mom has phoned the council, they have agreed to take note of it - and yes, we will complain again, if there is a foul problem on my birthday. They didn't say they'd send out a dog fouling complaint letter, though; but it turns out, that a neighbour who nicknames me 'Street Fighter' (because of my old Street Fighter lanyard!) has also issued complaints, even threatening to rub the dog's nose if it fouls on her lawn again.

In the meantime, dad will come and check the camera - he doesn't always seem to get the needed footage, despite the camera moving and flashing at any sign of movement?

Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:10 pm
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:54 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

Don't let that rotten dog ruin Deadeye month! What a Grinch
Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:03 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
Don't let that rotten dog ruin Deadeye month! What a Grinch

Oh, I won't. But we will continue to take action - people need to realise, irresponsible dog handling (dog fouling, saying you hope someone gets bitten by a dog etc.) is a crime!

Please be reassured, though, that other troublesome dogs -including the nuisance we called Shit the Dog- are long gone. The brats who bullied me about Shit even after Shit left have fucked off, too.

In fact, the grumpy old fart I mentioned owned the other troublesome Great Dane (the one who ran out of his owner's house one day, and has reportedly bitten and chased a little girl as well as when he chased me)! He was forced to surrender him in Hsien-Ko Month 2014, after months of improper care (including failure to take him for walkies) - he did cry about the surrender, though, however he was allowed a visitation at one point. But yes, I can wash my hands of him now, too.

Still, people need to learn responsible dog ownership - including to immediately pick up after their dogs, and not use dogs as a weapon (e.g. to bully people about dog phobia)! What part of "Irresponsible dog ownership is a crime!" don't they understand??

Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:49 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

update: mom had to phone the council again today, as the dog did it again for the second time in two days. Dad was due to come today and check the camera, but he was busy so he's coming tomorrow instead.

Furthermore, the cops had to call for the dog fouler twice today - and that's their second visit in a few days! I dunno if it's anything to do with the dog fouling (unless the cops are already aware of it?), but when cops are after someone, that can't be a good sign...

Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:07 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:15 pm
Raven
Kombatant

I hope the cops arrest and charge the dog fouler!
Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:51 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
I hope the cops arrest and charge the dog fouler!

I've got my fingers crossed for that too, Raven. Again, I don't know what else he could have done - unless it's anything to do with the shouting and noise at the apartment, including them playing loud music late at night; or that the fouling dog was actually barking in quite an upset manner the other night, and a female living at the property called her a 'bad dog'.

I also heard from another neighbour, that the dog fouler is scheduled to attend a court appearance? As well as whatever crimes he has committed, could an arrest warrant have been issued for him FTA?

Though again, I won't rule out the possibility, that the cops may already be aware of the dog fouling - and not just from actually seeing it on my lawn, in the hunt for him. Don't forget, my town's local council is clamping down on the problem - and obviously, my lawn is on the hotspot list!

Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:24 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

The cops were here again tonight - and there were TWO cop cars! I could see one cop shining a torch, at the dog fouler's window. They keep their curtains closed every day - is it so they don't draw attention to themselves, especially because of the dog fouling, and as it turns out crime?

The last sign of any life at his apartment, was the banging noise early Tuesday morning (and right after mom alerted me, about the local water supply briefly being cut off and then coming back on again!) - but now, more cop visits, including one shining a torch? Oh dear...

Also, when my dad arrived to sort out the camera today... he said the panel of the door to the dog fouler's apartment was broken? So I took a look myself, later on - the cops had indeed kicked the bottom half of the door down, as they said when I asked what was going on. Obviously, my council's home repairs department had to board up the bottom half of the door.

Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:57 pm
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Scary but I hope the cops will take the dog foulers away
Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:18 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Mod Soul wrote:
Scary but I hope the cops will take the dog foulers away

I hope so too, Mod Soul. If the dog fouler and his friends aren't in their apartment, then my guess is they're on the run? I do still hear some quiet talking in the morning, coming from one apartment - so unless the dog fouler and his friends have returned, and are keeping a low profile (i.e. either keeping quiet, especially when the cops visit; or they only return to their apartment when they think the cops aren't here)... my other guess, is it could be a male from one of the other apartments around me as well?

One way or another, yes my fingers are crossed, for the cops to take the dog fouler and his goons away...

Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:04 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

Please grant our holiday wish to get rid of the dog fouler
Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:25 pm
Kunzite
Dark Kingdom Assassin

Certainly hope that this is not how you will be spending your holidays to have to worry about bad dog owners

Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:17 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Kunzite wrote:
Certainly hope that this is not how you will be spending your holidays to have to worry about bad dog owners

Thank you very much for your concern. Well, we've got fingers crossed for what you said!

Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:19 am
Kisara
Convention seeker

Is there another way around this?

Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:59 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Kisara wrote:
Is there another way around this?

Errr... hope for the cops to arrest the dog fouler?

Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:34 am
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:01 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

And for anyone still wondering, about the phone call last month from that scary guy... I did ask mom, if she genuinely meant she wants to reunite with his parents possibly some time in Vega Month, or if she just said so to be polite to the guy... and she said it was just to be polite. But if it was genuine... then I'm sure mom would have had a word with his parents, to explain the situation -including about the camera, yes- and, yes, ask them to have a serious word with him, about how terrified I was when he phoned.

And yes, mom knows it'd be one thing if his family and friends phoned - they support my great loves, among which his parents keep lots of cats (so if not for him, I'd have gladly put them in touch with Jasmine's breeders, if they wanted a ragdoll kitty).

Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:16 am
Alexis
Kombatant

No Santa Claude this month Cry
Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:51 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4
Jump to: