Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Princess Deadeye month
Arcadia Demon
Kombatant

Try to think good thoughts for today
Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:30 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Arcadia Demon wrote:
Try to think good thoughts for today

Aye, that I do try to if I can - including that, if necessary, my dad will phone the council again on my birthday. I actually told my parents, that "I want a nice, clean lawn for my birthday"; and yes, if the cops get the dog fouler that'd definitely be good! Again, the council may likely know, that the cops are after the dog fouler - because the cops had to kick the dog fouler's door down, the council had to send their housing repairs unit to board up the bottom half of the door (the top half was okay).

But because of certain events in my past, well yes I strive to put effort into thinking good thoughts - including to accordingly nip the bad ones in the bud, rather than how my parents would sit there and 'point fingers' at me for being upset at Christmas, especially as yes their doing so made me feel all the more sad. Surely you'd agree, that yes my doing so is one of the qualities of a leader?

Alexis wrote:
No Santa Claude this month Cry

Sadly, no. Perhaps next year, we'll get justice for Kylie?

Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:32 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

I know Cry
Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:53 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

White Knight wrote:
I know Cry

I know the feeling, Lemmy! I'm still hurting, over Christmas last year - that was quite low, for mom to do that...

I haven't heard anything more from the dog fouler's apartment, so yep I'm sure he and his goons are on the run from the cops - no doubt, especially knowing the cops may seize that damn dog of his, should the dog fouling complaints continue. Christmas is one thing - but I've heard little or nothing about him, since the cops were here last week...

Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:54 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:10 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

I can also confirm, again because of mom's blasphemy toward Kylie... I will get Kylie calendars every year from now on. If I can't find them in the shops, like that calendar shop that usually opens in November... I can always eBay for one!

I already bought a Kylie calendar last month - but I just saw one going cheap on eBay, it was only so cheap due to it being an unwanted gift, so dad is going to get that for me and Gran will pay him for it 0:-)

Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:22 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

Kylie calendars look good too
Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:42 pm
Mistress 9
Saturn

Species: Senshi

Those Kylie calendars should also be birthday gifts from your mom to cheer you up
Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:37 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

oh bless you both 0:-)

Alas, it seems I'm the only one in my family, who truly cares what Christmas is about. Sure, I too love the presents and all, and yes my family does our bit to keep Christ in CHRISTmas - but as even my articles imply if not detail, my family does handle things quite badly, should I be upset as we celebrate His birth... sadder still, indeed, far worse than any other time when they'd nag me to smile or else.

The Street Fighter mandate -and perhaps such other things as the Kylie calendars, and in the case of 2022 getting the new Kylie perfume- could, like, represent about gifts with meaning, no? I'm sure you know very well, that your leader thinks these things through 0:-)

Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:56 am
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

Your dad and gran agrees that you deserve Kylie calendars too
Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:28 am
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

I only have a cheap plain calendar from the dollar store.
Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:53 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
Your dad and gran agrees that you deserve Kylie calendars too

Indeed, they do. But again, this second one was going cheap due to it being an unwanted gift - so in the seller's search for a new home for it, then problem solved!

Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:14 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Make Kylie proud and stock up on those calendars
Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:12 pm
Mod Soul
Kombatant

White Knight wrote:
Make Kylie proud and stock up on those calendars

That's a good motive
Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:45 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Awwww, you guys Happy Well, the one I bought last month was the only one they had at the calendar shop - so there's no guarantees, if I can pick up any more in the January sales...

And in case anyone asks, the cops are indeed still after the dog fouler. I woke up this morning, just in time to see the cops arrive and see if the dog fouler has returned home yet. And yes, one of them shone a torch on his window.

Unless the dog fouler indeed knows the cops are after him (again, I haven't seen him since before the cops started looking for him?), perhaps he's spending the holidays with a friend? I hope they take him away, soon...

Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:40 am
Alexis
Kombatant

Species: Human

Congratulations on the Kylie calendars and the great idea
Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:16 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Alexis wrote:
Congratulations on the Kylie calendars and the great idea

Thank you, Alexis ^_^

My dad has also bought a wi-fi extender, for the camera - so he will drop by tomorrow, to fit it for me. We're still experiencing difficulty, in operating the security camera... so dad thinks an extender may help.

Oh, don't get me wrong - the camera does work, I've seen it moving like when I do garbage chores. But dad still can't get all the footage he needs?

As well as evidence of the dog fouling, and of course if such assholes as Donut Lord turn up... perhaps it may also be useful, to get videos of the cops arriving and looking for the dog fouler? Again, the fact that the cops are looking for the dog fouler clearly means, that the situation is more serious than we realised - so, well, there you go!

Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:35 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

update: the Kylie calendar arrived this morning! As it turns out, it's also a medium-sized pocket diary (which could explain it being sold so cheap, rather than the price of a regular calendar?) - so I've put it in the Street Fighter handbag which I had for my birthday. I can, like, write down plans for airing celebrations and stuff - e.g. "Shopping due tomorrow - need to update sale ID photo at Roy's shop. Get back home, work on [insert first pre-airing gaming achievement here]" 0:-)

Dad also fitted the wi-fi extender for me this morning, and it works fine - it gives a good shot of my lawn. So if the dog fouler comes back, beware - we WILL have evidence, should you once again allow your mutt to shit on my lawn!

Let this also be a warning, with regard to the following:

-Drinking beer on my front porch, and leaving the beer cans there. Most likely, it could have been a drug addict who also lives on my street - but I haven't seen him in ages, so has he been rehabbed or something?

-Writing the word 'slag' and an arrow aimed at my porch, back in *gasp* Deadeye Month 2009. Most likely, it could have been the grumpy old fart who used to live next door to me (again, he will go into full-time care - but his criminal past yes, likely including him being racist, is making it difficult in finding a home that will take him); and/or the yobbos who lived with him - but because the hate slurs against me came into power at that time *adds the respective names to the Naughty List, due to the hate coming into power in my special month*, I couldn't rule out a chill down my spine: that my enemies lived nearby...

-Another horrid neighbour who, along with his wife, has repeatedly been rude to me. He even 'jokingly' threatened to kick my door down, in order to bully me - forcing my dad to investigate into him! If indeed he kicked my door down, then yes the camera would catch him in the act.

Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:29 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:30 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: