RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Resident Kylie-vil!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Resident Kylie-vil!

Which Resident Evil game should get Santa Claude's blessing?
Resident Evil (PS1)
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Resident Evil (GameCube REmake)
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Resident Evil 3 (PS1)
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Resident Evil Survivor (PS1)
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Firstly... excuse the bad pun, but the name 'Kylie' ends with the letter 'e' so it makes most sense LOL

I realise it may be a few years, until Santa Claude finally does come to town... but another key point to consider, is the first pre-airing gaming achievement. Naturally, if not Cammy herself or anyone with a Cammy costume and/or her theme... then what about any of the games which inspired her crossover costumes in Street Fighter 5?

But in case anyone suggests making Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams (the one with the Street Fighter costumes and music, including a Cammy costume and her theme for my main Jubei) the first achievement, sorry but that one's out - the ending is too bittersweet, I don't think I want to get the Kleenex out for the first achievement LOL

And Haunting Ground, the GameCube version of Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil Director's Cut and Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha have already been achievements - I completed Haunting Ground just before I had to have my cat Thunder; I picked up the GameCube version of Resident Evil 3 on my second shopping trip since the initial lockdown (that is, because of my Jill and Leon rubber ducks and the Nemesis plushie I bought, on my first trip!), and yes I completed it soon after; while Resident Evil Director's Cut and Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha were achievements for my airings in July, the latter being the first achievement as that was one of my birthday eBayings last year, in the immediate revenge for mom's blasphemy.

Which leaves us with the remaining Resident Evil games - which would also be good news, for the fans of Urien's Albert Wesker costume! Apologies to fans of Kolin's Ada Wong costume - I know there's the STARS members poster (which includes Jill) in the STARS office, but... well, I suppose I could consider the PS1 and GameCube versions of Resident Evil 2 among the further achievements?

Resident Evil (PS1) - the game that started it all! Please remember, that you do have to perform all scenes with your chosen hero's partner, to get the best ending and battle the Tyrant upon escape - including, in my case, the 'Jill Sandwich' scene. The trick with that scene, is to run around the room and mash the X button when you approach the doors, until of course Barry arrives to rescue you.

I actually use the 'Jill Sandwich' terminology, for any sandwiches I make which include certain airing foods as ingredients during airing celebrations - which would be good news for any fans of the Subway sandwich bar LOL, as I've certainly had a few Jill Sandwiches there.

Resident Evil (GameCube REmake) - Good/best ending conditions are tweaked for this, including whether or not you accept Barry's handgun offer (why would I need to accept his offer anyway, when the gun is included in the item cheats? LOL). Whomever you play as, certain cheats will also allow you to pick his or her alternate costumes right from the start... and even edit the colours, of both the costume and your hair. Please note, that there aren't colour cheats for all costumes.

Among the colour options available, for Jill's RE3 costume (which Cammy will wear, if you use the costume code on her Jill costume) and her STARS uniform... is a sparkly 'disco' colour! Yes, this is my choice colour for both such costumes, as a subtle nod to Your Disco Needs You - and I have chosen to dye Jill's hair blonde, both as a Kylie/Cammy reference and, yes, as a nod to Jill's blonde-haired incarnations.

Resident Evil 3 (PS1) - again thanks to Cammy, my choices interchange between Jill's famous default costume for this, and her STARS uniform... though I may sometimes use Jill's costume as Regina (from Dino Crisis).

Resident Evil Survivor (PS1) - there is a Cammy poster visible, at one key point in this game. So it's quite fitting, that I had this -along with the PS1 version of Resident Evil 2... and, right after completing Resident Evil Director's Cut, I bought another copy of that with the Resident Evil 2 demo- as an airing gift for my airings in July.

Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:06 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

I wish Santa Claude was here so you can play all those games
Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:44 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

White Knight wrote:
I wish Santa Claude was here so you can play all those games

I hope so too. We'll see which Resident Evil game gets the most votes - the others I can complete for any old airing celebrations, if not when Santa Claude finally comes to town?

And yes, I realise I haven't had a Jill Sandwich in three months - I hope I can have one soon!

Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:51 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:42 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

All good choices!
Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:32 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
All good choices!

And I can see the original is a popular choice!

I'm not too keen on Jill's alternate costume in the original, before anyone asks. It's nice... but not one I'd use in the long term, again especially after Capcom put Cammy on the Resident Evil costumes list for Street Fighter 5.

Another reason why I often use Jill's STARS uniform in Resident Evil 3, is of course because of the Nemesis himself. He's hunting down the remaining STARS members, so... well, there you go.

"What about Wesker in Code Veronica X, and Ada Wong in Resident Evil 2?", I hear you ask - that is, with regard to them being playable in the games' respective battle modes, as well as Ada's role in the main story of Resident Evil 2? Well yes, again Urien and Kolin respectively made that decision for me - but of course, Wesker is still second in priority only to Claire, because of my primarily maining female characters.

There is also the point, that Code Veronica takes place on -I kid you not- December 27...

Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:09 am
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

I don't like horror games at the moment so which one is the least scary?
Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:24 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Neo Senshi wrote:
I don't like horror games at the moment so which one is the least scary?

I understand that, but apologies but I don't have any non-scary games on the Cammy binge cards - even Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams is itself horror-based, complete with a possible Ghouls 'N' Ghosts/Resident Evil-inspired stage...

And if any of my enemies even think to suggest Cannon Spike (the one... which resulted in Marilyn Manson's villain role, in my fics), then you'll be seeing STARS by the time I'm done with you!

But after much calculation, it seems the listed Resident Evil games are our best bet, for when it's time. Whichever one wins the vote, I can mark it with any of my Street Fighter movie merchandise (i.e. the winning game can be lightly pulled out of its place on the shelf, and positioned on the book while still neatly lined up on the shelf)... or even, yes, Street Fighter Unlimited issue 7 with the movie cover art.

Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:07 pm
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:07 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

and in case anyone asks, yes I've already put the original Resident Evil in my new Super Mario money box - unless any more votes decide otherwise, and one of the other candidates takes the top spot?

Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:07 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

The voted are so close
Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:15 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Mod Soul wrote:
The voted are so close

So I see Happy Even leaders need to get good opinions on multiple options, y'know?

Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:45 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

If only Santa Claude was here to appreciate all this
Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:51 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

White Knight wrote:

I couldn't agree more 0:-)

Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:58 pm
Alexis
Kombatant

Species: Human

The very first original is always the best for nostalgia
Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:06 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Alexis wrote:
The very first original is always the best for nostalgia

That's a good point, Alexis. Still, never hurts to vote now does it?

Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:31 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

White Knight wrote:

Where is he? Question
Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:51 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
White Knight wrote:

Where is he? Question

My thoughts exactly...

Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:49 am
Mistress 9
Saturn

Species: Senshi

I got in a vote
Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:21 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Mistress 9 wrote:
I got in a vote

Thank you Lil Saturn, I appreciate that 0:-)

And for those of you who are as pissed off as I am, about that damn dog still going on my lawn... yes, feel free to take out your aggression on the zombie dogs in the Resident Evil games. Let those bitches suffer your wrath!

Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:53 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: