Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

March is Jay Month!
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Thank you, Raven :-)

And if we have any fans of The Masked Singer (I just love that show!), well over here McDonald's will soon do plushies of some of the The Masked Singer UK costumes with their Happy Meals - so if you want to start looking for them on eBay, then yes do so.

My dad has eBayed for a plushie of the Dragon, I want her the most but there's no guarantee I'll get her with a Happy Meal - so better safe than sorry, right?

For anyone who is interested, here's a video of the plushies - I won't know if this is the official line-up, though, until I actually go to McDonald's. But here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOh3hBXE-XA&fbclid=IwAR2GFlIYJ6bp1uLQD1kfjh8qiYkLarhc7gYd586-SARceWB9kJ7Om1VWdAg

Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:59 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Plushies will be good gifts for our princess
Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:27 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

White Knight wrote:
Plushies will be good gifts for our princess

They are adorable, aren't they?

But I'm sure I'm not the only one here who enjoys watching The Masked Singer, and of course its sister show The Masked Dancer. It's all good for a laugh, and they do have one or two big names going on the show - and I think it was very sweet, how the US version of The Masked Singer has done such specials as a Muppets night (no doubt, because of Kermit the Frog's appearance as the Snail), and most recently a Sesame Street night.

The only special we British have had, was an I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here! special, on the opening night for that show.

Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:22 am
Jaden
Kombatant

Fantastic. If I had a nice plushie I will give you one for your collection

Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:58 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Jaden wrote:
Fantastic. If I had a nice plushie I will give you one for your collection

Awwww thanks Jaden 0:-) I have this adorable Ken plush keychain, which I had for my 32nd birthday - and, more importantly, for my revenge on the evil Carie...

A little warning to any Secret of Mana players: there is this annoying enemy called a Nemesis Owl, who -as my nickname for him 'That fucking owl' implies- can mute his targets. If you see a Nemesis Owl when playing Secret of Mana, kill the fucker!

You also learn the Mute skill from Sylphid, the wind Mana spirit. I may have to use Sylphid's other skills, in order to level him up - but I wouldn't dream of muting my prey...

Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:24 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

Terrible evil own!
Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:16 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Raven wrote:
Terrible evil own!

I knew my friends would be pissed at the Nemesis Owls! Those owls will be seeing stars, by the time I'm done with them (get it - Nemesis VS STARS? LOL) Happy

Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:33 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:49 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

also, with Easter Sunday now being two weeks away... I advise my fellow British viewers to keep an eye on the TV listings for the next week or so, in case anyone is stupid enough to schedule Watership Down for that day.

May I once again remind you, that Channel 5 (who were actually responsible, for my first Santa Claude visit {in 2004}) scheduled Watership Down for Easter Sunday 2016. I just "Meh"ed it, as I also had an airing that day.

But a few days later, there were online news reports that people were pissed, about Watership Down being on TV on Easter Sunday - some kids were put off from eating their Easter eggs, too! Some viewers also felt, that whoever thought Watership Down should be on TV on Easter Sunday ought to be sacked! I'm inclined to agree - it's as inappropriate as, say, playing Beatles music at Christmas, or throughout my special month (i.e. considering John Lennon's remark about the band being 'more popular than Jesus', a remark which, I hear, hit the berserk button resulting in his assassination in, wait for it... Deadeye Month 1980)...

But despite the complaints issued, Channel 5 repeated the offense in 2017 - landing themselves in even more hot water. If I knew where to send my own gripes, I'd have voiced my opinion too - and OMG, someone would be running off with their tails in-between their legs, when I'm done with them...

For this reason, I always keep an eye on the TV listings, as Easter draws close. Luckily, nobody has since been stupid enough, to schedule Watership Down on Easter Sunday - but, well, in Zane's own words regarding the anti-Jay group not prowling, "Don't let your guard down for anything or you can get hurt"...

Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:27 am
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

Could explain why owls give those evil eye stares
Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:44 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Neo Senshi wrote:
Could explain why owls give those evil eye stares

Hmmm, could be. Not all owls are bad, but these ones are super-nasty...

Luckily, there is an invincibility cheat which also acts as a 'ribbon' of sorts. It permanently works for the hero and the girl - but when you recruit the sprite, it will temporarily not work for him, until you get your first Mana spirit (namely Undine, the water spirit)... so you'll have to figure out some kind of strategy, to work around it...

Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:15 am
Jaden
Kombatant

You really know your stuff when it comes to video games

Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:22 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Jaden wrote:
You really know your stuff when it comes to video games

Why thank you Happy I might as well be good at something, since I never always won like at party games and stuff (and even when I did win, it was usually a crap prize -_-).

But also, rather than take any bullshit thrown at me lying down... I would set my famous example, yes including to find any game stuff which might fit the respective needs - and those who appreciate my effort would soon follow suit, and/or donate to the cause. Heck, when I created the Street Fighter mandate in the first place... I realised it may not be too many years, before Ken Masters would have to make himself at home under the tree (which he ended up having to do so, with my revenge on Carie!); and even after that, another shock family reason -including that, the situation in question was actually purrticularly purrsonal for my dad- meant that Ken had to retake his festive spotlight, for 2019...

Why, in Deadeye Month 2015... I was recommended to play that Sailor Moon game on the old Genesis, and to wave the Mars flag therein (it's Inners-only, otherwise I would have waved the Uranus flag). I would then opt to complete it, as the first achievement for my first airing celebration of 2016 (for airings on January 29, and February 1 that year) - only to then learn, that a certain one of the bosses wears a white cape. Guess what happened next Happy

Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:51 am
Alexis
Kombatant

Good warning. No one wants the mute ailment
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:29 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Alexis wrote:
Good warning. No one wants the mute ailment

Indeed! Heck, in some Street Fighter games... M Bison and even Vega have white capes, with some of their costumes 0:-)

People who have complained about cheating seriously need to look again. As well as for the sake of victory, there are some things exclusive to cheating - like unfortunately, there are no anti-mute accessories in Secret of Mana (though there are accessories to prevent some, if not all, of the other ailments)... but how about an invincibility cheat, which is effectively what the Final Fantasy community would call a 'Ribbon'?

Oh yes... and my fellow Christmas fans are in for a treat, because at one point you have to rescue Santa!

Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:48 am
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:53 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

and for anyone who watches The Masked Singer, well over here McDonald's has started doing their The Masked Singer toys in the Happy Meals - so look on eBay for them, if you're interested. I love that show, it's good for a laugh LOL

I already have three - Dragon (who I had off eBay, she was my first choice but there's no guarantee I'd get her in a Happy Meal...), Unicorn, and Panda. I've decided to give the Octopus toy to my niece, I'm sure she'll love it...

Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:57 pm
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Profession: Queer

I don't watch Masked Singer but I eat at Mc Donald's often

Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:26 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Limey Man wrote:
I don't watch Masked Singer but I eat at Mc Donald's often

Oh my stars, I love The Masked Singer (and its sister show, The Masked Dancer)! I really think Jay should go on the show, he has the potential...

Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:16 am
Raven
Kombatant

Vega
Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:45 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: